• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 drive forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

Wisdom for is cool, but sometimes it's hard to hit your target. My favorite would be Anti because even though when hit your health gets drained mad quick, he moves as fast as anything.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Limit Form PWNs all other forms. It's a well-known fact.

QUEST

I would say
1. Limit Form (I wish I had FM :\)
2. Master Form
3. Final Form

Foxec

I liked Final Form the best even before I knew it was the best. Other than that I would say then Wisdom, Master, and bringing up the rear with it's no heal, sucky self,valor.I don't have final mix so I haven't seen limit.

keybladealex

Umm...guys. It's called the 'search button'. There have been many threads like this. But to be productive I like uhh..all of them except Wisdom. I like to fight one on one. Keyblade VS. Heartless not shoot shit out of the Keyblade. That's not what it was made for...or was it?:35:

Also Foxec: Limit is basically KH1. Sora's clothes aren't exactly like it, but they are close to his original clothes. And he gains a few KH1 abilities for it. It's special because it's in the Final Mix, but not special because I don't have it.

Cloaked_schemer

widom. i wish you would have gotten wisdom first instead of valor, that way the game would have been a little more challenging since you wouldn't be doing dual weilding when you first start the game.

ccsakura21

Umm...guys. It's called the 'search button'. There have been many threads like this. But to be productive I like uhh..all of them except Wisdom. I like to fight one on one. Keyblade VS. Heartless not shoot shit out of the Keyblade. That's not what it was made for...or was it?:35:

Also Foxec: Limit is basically KH1. Sora's clothes aren't exactly like it, but they are close to his original clothes. And he gains a few KH1 abilities for it. It's special because it's in the Final Mix, but not special because I don't have it.

Your a party pooper, you know that?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You've got a right to state your opinions and all, but at the same time, this kind of thread has been repeated innumerable times, not to mention, it's the sort that belongs in the 'Your Favourite...' section. I'll ask a mod to come in and make of it what they want, and act based upon that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back