• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Has anyone destroyed the dragon thing you fight on that hovercraft with Riku? I've gotten him down to about a bar of health before we move on to the next phase of the fight, but that's it. I think I'm doing something wrong there, it seems like I can hardly damage the dragon form

Unknown94

Has anybody seen that the place called Deep Dive is really called"The World That Never Was" and there is a cutscene that Sora and Roxas fight eachother

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Musha (ムシャ) - the girl looking knight
Joufu (ジョウフ) - the main knight in the middle
Masurao (マスラオ) - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light (ヒカリの兵士). They are at the battleground (センジョウ). It is located in the Sacred Place of Light (ヒカリのシンデン) that is continuously protected from the darkness by them. This is where all keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like summon gems. So when you dettach and attach you are basically summoning a different keyblade. And when a keyblader summons a keyblade (it appears ready for battle/it magically appears :\ ) it comes from the battleground.

ur-vile

Awards

Uh... yeah... kthxbye

.:KL:. said:
Musha (ムシャ) - the girl looking knight
Joufu (ジョウフ) - the main knight in the middle
Masurao (マスラオ) - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light (ヒカリの兵士). They are at the battleground (センジョウ). It is located in the Sacred Place of Light (ヒカリのシンデン) that is continuously protected from the darkness by them. This is where all keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like summon gems. So when you dettach and attach you are basically summoning a different keyblade. And when a keyblader summons a keyblade (it appears ready for battle/it magically appears :\ ) it comes from the battleground.

Nemesis

I just watched the whole thing and didnt understand any of it. What i can say for sure is that odds are the Knight in the middle isnt sora, as the shadowy figure in the distance is Sora/Roxas, who apparently fused(havnt played it yet, just read alot of spoliers accidentally)

but in any event, im just gonna hold out for Kh2 here(Canada) and hopefully when i see a better quality version of it(youtube has fairly bad quality mostly) I'll have a better idea of what was said.

Im not sure who the knights are, but i extreamly hope against hope that its Kairi Riku and Sora. Ive just had my doubts the entire time. And technically myself and many others holding out that Diz wasnt Ansem were technically right. It wasnt the Ansem that we thought it was.

but anyway.. I know this maybe alot to ask, and i know the guy who attempted to share the names with us may be telling the truth, but ive seen too many flamers and liers to say otherwise. Im hoping someone out there translates what can be seen,maybe even a quick synopsis like DD/ASAS got here on the main page. I cant understand it though... so while i hate to ask.. i have to... can someone else translate it?

Edit. Thanks KL for the translations. or the part of them that you gave us. I still have no clue how we got to this point(And im trying to avoid spoilers minus the ending of course) but we will just have to wait and see

Last edited:
S

soraclone

someone give me a link when i do youtube it doesnt play the screen is just blank is there a special way to play it

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com

I think KH3 will be about the origins of the keyblade. Of the three keyblades in the middle of the feild, we know two of them for sure as the Kingdom Key and Mickey's Keyblade.

The third keyblade, as some of you may already have noticed, has the heartless symbol at the end of the chain. I think the scene is about when the keyblades were discovered. One story of the keyblade master said he destroyed the world. The other story says he saved it. Then there's the story Kairi's grandmother told about the light and it being shattered. I believe that all the worlds were once one whole Earth.

I think that after the finding of the keyblades, the knight who took the "Heartless" keyblade went corrupt, created the heartless, and destroyed the world, thus the Keyblade Master that destroyed the world. But as the story goes, children (possibly the original owners of those hundreds of different keyblades) recreated the world in seperated fragments. With the threat of the heartless still existing, the knight who took the Kingdom Key sacrificed himself too create the walls that seperated the worlds, preventing the heartless from reaching and destroying them, until the time came that someone who was worthy of weilding the Kingdom Key (aka Sora) came to exist, thus the story of the Keyblade Master who saved the world. What became of the third Keyblade Master? I can't really figure much but that they possibly contained the heartless to the world of death, explaining why Mickey had to go there to get his keyblade. I have absolutely no ideas as to who the forth person is.

That is my theory on the end video of KH2. I worked really hard on this, but I think it was worth it.

Last edited:

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com

A few days ago, I was at Game Stop playing the FFXII demo. During the opening cinematics there was a guy in armor that looked very similar to the Knights in the secret ending. Could this possably have anything to do with them?

ur-vile

Awards

Hero of Light said:
Srry for double posting but I would really like know what people think about my theory before I go to sleep.

I dunno. I don't see KH3 being a prequel. I just hope it ain't a goddamn MMORPG [shutter]

Roxas0321

I tried so hard to not watch the ending, but I couldnt help myself!!!! Whats with Sora and Kairi turing into Roxas and Namine? And what was the letter? I think that it was saing that Micky, Donald and Goofy are going back to their world.
I still havent seen the secret ending, and I dont intend to.

There should be KH3.

Roxas0321

^ Thanks so much! But I dont understand why they have to fuse. I dont understand Japanese, so yea. If someone could explain...?

Last edited:

Roxas0321

dont mean to double post, but my comp. wont let me edit my last post.

So, I have just finished watching the complete ending and I have to say that it was a horrible ending! Kairi and Sora didnt even get together! And it leavs us at ANOTHER ciff hanger!!! If there isnt a KH3, then.... wow. There sould be! But what would it be about? Isnt almost everything answered now? Minus the knights and the letter. Could that be enough to make another sequel?? And is there a english subbed version of the special ending yet? Will the sequels ever stop???!!! Well, I guess only time will tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back