• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super SoraX

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Riku-Keyblade said:
This ending movie confuses me. It was supposably supposed to not have questions for a 3rd series because in a interview Nomura said that they show Disney the end clip and they said somethign like 'Does this mean there wont be anymore?'

But this just make it even more possible for nother one. So i guess the knights part is the special trailer and the other part is the real ending?
maybe it the end of the disney square-enix collaberation and SE is going to take the franchise soley. Without the disney characters just a thought

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Hero of Light said:
I think KH3 will be about the origins of the keyblade. Of the three keyblades in the middle of the feild, we know two of them for sure as the Kingdom Key and Mickey's Keyblade.

Nope. The left Kingdom Key is PURE Silver (both Handle and Blade) so it can't be Mickey's. There is only Sora (Middle) and Riku's (Right) Keyblade. The middle one is new and probably Kairi's Keyblade of the Present.

Hero of Light said:
The third keyblade, as some of you may already have noticed, has the heartless symbol at the end of the chain. I think the scene is about when the keyblades were discovered. One story of the keyblade master said he destroyed the world. The other story says he saved it. Then there's the story Kairi's grandmother told about the light and it being shattered. I believe that all the worlds were once one whole Earth.

True but that Keyblade is the Keyblade of Twilight. It just happens to have a "Heartless" Key Chain it at the moment.

Hero of Light said:
I think that after the finding of the keyblades, the knight who took the "Heartless" keyblade went corrupt, created the heartless, and destroyed the world, thus the Keyblade Master that destroyed the world. But as the story goes, children (possibly the original owners of those hundreds of different keyblades) recreated the world in seperated fragments. With the threat of the heartless still existing, the knight who took the Kingdom Key sacrificed himself too create the walls that seperated the worlds, preventing the heartless from reaching and destroying them, until the time came that someone who was worthy of weilding the Kingdom Key (aka Sora) came to exist, thus the story of the Keyblade Master who saved the world. What became of the third Keyblade Master? I can't really figure much but that they possibly contained the heartless to the world of death, explaining why Mickey had to go there to get his keyblade. I have absolutely no ideas as to who the forth person is.

That is my theory on the end video of KH2. I worked really hard on this, but I think it was worth it.

Possible but no one CREATED the Heartless. They have always been there and they always will. That's the point. There must always be balance. No side will ever win. No matter how much light there is, the light always leaves a shadow.

NeoRiku

Awards

true, it's like star wars in a way, no matter how many times you stop the sith, there will always be a corrupt jedi

unknown123

im not about to check but did any one notice that all the keyblades dont have key chain but the 3 in the middle do...there like 800 pages so im not checkin to see if any 1 wrote this

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com

dark_light13 said:
Didn't you guys read the recent post this ending is possibly a teaser! and i hope it is it was kinda short and screwy but i definatly want a kh3 to be realesed and it would be cool for their to be a keyblade war!

Actually, that was a cut together version of the ending of KH2 and the secret ending. I have the real end downloaded, but i'm still looking for the secret ending.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com

ok for the recored i have to agree with the person that said that the knight thing was flash back. the only way to figure this out is to get a vid of the final battle from the begining,all the way to the end of the credits becuse unless we see that x with the many keyblades during the final battle then it cant be in the future. anyone agree and its the simplest solution. also just going a little of topic what was roxas's(a.k.a the bhk) signifigance in the game i dont get it. also anyone out there fluent in japanese that can translate the entire ending in to english?

keyblademaster16

Me n my friend have the whole ending video theory:
At the beginning of the video they're all sitting in Destiny Island.
First Sora loses his friends like in the game, then he loses Destiny Island.

Then Sora and tight-ass looking Riku are at the door to the light, they get Kairi's note, go back to Destiny Islands, and reunite with their friends, Riku and Mickey reunite. Sora tries to go to Kairi but is RUDELY interupted by donald and goofy.

Then their is a big cut in the movie and Kairi comes out with a note from Mickey (wasn't he right there a minute ago)?

Then the keyblade masters come out

Possibly Sora (middle)
Kairi (left)
Riku (right)

Then some shadow in the background appears
Sora?

Stuff wrong with theory:

Guy in middle is way taller in the rest, yet Riku is taller than sora and kairi

we havent played KH2 this is just a theory

tdude_6

I think that the 3 knights are Sora, Riku (or Roxas), and Kairi. No matter how many times I watch it I still don't understand it completely cause I havn't played the game yet.

Also I believe that KH3 will come because if u noticed KH's secret ending ended with a letter/note with the king's seal on it. This one had Sora, Kairi, and Riku reading the note in the bottle and then it showed the three knights. I believe this means that KH3 will have Sora, Riku, and Kairi as the main characters. Fighting until they are quite old (18-20's).

just a couple things. one i agree with neoridge that this is a flashback because during the end one of the phrases that pops up is me memories of Xehanort so i would think this happened in the past...but when i keep looking at the video over and over it looks like the knight in the middle is a guy and the 2 on the sides are girls...im so confused...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+

knightflare, roxas isn't gone DEAD, he's just:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOW LOOK: in the ending, it shows:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ROXAS ISN'T GONE FOREVA.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

ok, Roxas isnt gone forever, thats true. But he's not gonna show up as a knight, coz he's already one with Sora. And 892's right, there are two women. And...the unknown is the leader if the XIII Organization, Xehanort/Xemnas....talking to Roxas.

does anyone here think that it's possible that the knights are final fantasy characters and that they are looking for sora and the others?

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com

I just realized that the thing behind the first knight that disintagrates looks like (and probably is) the nobody dragon thingy at the end of the game. Maybe this is about the first Nobodies?

K

Kairi_MAX

its way past my bed time. i've got no time to watch it. well, i better be off before my mom blows a fuse on me. tell me wat happens and wat theybsay if its in japenese.

K

Kairi_MAX

roxas99 said:
knightflare, roxas isn't gone DEAD, he's just:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOW LOOK: in the ending, it shows:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ROXAS ISN'T GONE FOREVA.
i don't quite get that wat are u talking about? very complicated. why are we saying roxas is gone foreva?

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

I though the ending was awesome i neary craped my self when i saw all the keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back