• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Knights = New characters
Shadowy figure = IMO Xigbar or, atleast when he was human. Cause, if you look at the Nobody (I'm assuming it's a Nobody) parts of it looks like hhis weapon. Even if they don't relate to him, it would be surprising and, Nomura like to make that Xigbar cause he had met them before.

Meh, just guessing and stuff.

Dark BHK

the knigts are not good guys they took the old keyblades and they took sora riku roxas and mickey keyblades.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

Something tells me the shadoy figure is Xehanort, or Xigbar (since Xigbar has met previous Keyblade Masters).

kh2kingman94 said:
Hey, people! My pen pal is a japanese kid and he met nomura ( ithink hes the guy who made kh2 ). He said that the guy walking in the backround at the end of the secret movie is actually a new key blade weilder related to sora ( i think that what he wrote cause i cant read that much japanese ).

4 MORE DAYS

max out:cool:

Maybe that guy is Sora's dark half or something, as it doesn't totally look like Sora, and is the new bad guy in KH3. He may also be a keyblade master himself; anything's possible. And maybe those knights are his servants, or Mickey's servants and/or the new heroes of the series. I also believe the reason the Kingdom Key is there is because a dark army plans to conquer all the worlds and to control Mickey's kingdom, hence the village in the background, along with the tons of keyblades, the keyblade the first knight first wields as it is a dark weapon, the Oblivion there because there will be a war between light and darkness armies, or there has been, and the other keyblade is there because there will be two keyblade masters; one of light (Sora) and the other of darkness (the shadowy figure?). I also believe the letter Sora and co. recieve is connected to all this - why they recieve it is either because Mickey already knows about this threat, or the new baddy (who I will assume is the shadowy figure) sent it to lure Sora to where ever to kill him, leaving the path to eternal darkness clear. As for the village, it looks like Agrabah, and it seems to be on fire. And the huge monster? The knights probably killed it, and it may have been a Heartless. As for the sequel stuff, it may actually be a prequel that goes and explains how darkness came to exist. Why? Kairi's grandmother told Kairi that "people loved the light so much that they fought for it. They wanted the light for themselves. And so darkness was born in people's hearts." However, not much was explained about it, so perhaps the next KH will go back and shed new light on the rest of the series.

Last edited:

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com

Heh,kyb,didn't you read the quotes at the secret ending?"Keyblade master" "The lost two" and this one "Memories of Xehanort It could be Xehanort,you know... the one walking toward the three warriors...that unknown.

And those three warriors...maybe they're coming from Radiant Garden?

Hey, a joke will say this:
"Those three knights...one of them is a girl...They are Hayner Pence and Ollete (English name for Roxas' friends from Twilight Town)

Now that's funny.How would you expect Pence to battle?He's just too short. I guess Nomura didn't tell so much at Ultimania interview?Too bad...i want to know too...

Arcana_dragon said:
Heh,kyb,didn't you read the quotes at the secret ending?"Keyblade master" "The lost two" and this one "Memories of Xehanort It could be Xehanort,you know... the one walking toward the three warriors...that unknown.

And those three warriors...maybe they're coming from Radiant Garden?

Hey, a joke will say this:
"Those three knights...one of them is a girl...They are Hayner Pence and Ollete (English name for Roxas' friends from Twilight Town)

Now that's funny.How would you expect Pence to battle?He's just too short. I guess Nomura didn't tell so much at Ultimania interview?Too bad...i want to know too...

Actually, it would be great if you or anyone else could translate the Japanese at the end the movie (or record the English version, if that helps).

I also have another thing: the series is likely to extend beyond a fourth game (KH1, CoM and KH2 are three, and the next one makes four), as Nomura said in an interview he wanted to further explore Sora - so the whole prequel theory is also pretty much out the window. I don't think the knights came from the Radiant Garden, either.

Last edited:

OmegaTwilight

ok, so i beat it on proud mode this morning, got the secret ending, and the last line is "birth from sleep" not sure what that means, but i do have a theory to propose.

ok, I dont have time to look through all 24 pages and see if this theory has already been proposed, but i read in another thread that the tird symbol on the picture roxas was drawing was a circle with an x in the middle tyhat was surrounded by spikes. in the movie, the keyblades form an x, but we cannot see beyond that, so i think that maybe they form the symbol shown in the guide. also, i think that only one of the knights is male, the middle one, the others both walk and have the figure of females. the smallest one (on the right facing them) could be either though.

X

XIII_SORA_13

yes 1 and 13 r confirmed

Sora-Keyblade M.

I read somewhere that they will make a KH3 but not anytime soon. I can't remember where I read it though. They said that they are currently making another game and won't start on KH3 for a while.

Leo21

My God... can't I, just, can't! Must, finish Jiminy's...
JOURNAL!

My God, I finished the game and iwas 15% off on the jounral ;_;
So I can't see these... but I pray that there will be KH3

Roxas XIII

so, i think that the 3 knights in the secret ending are sora, riku, and kairi. but the person walking towards them, i dont entirly know yet. no theory. and sorry if some one had already said this stuff.

Last edited:

dillio99

i know this probably sounds stupid, but what do you need to do to see the secret ending?

Roxas XIII

my guess is probobly completel jiminies journal, finish colosium, and get all items for synth and tehn synth every thing and have all recipes

DJ15Nario

KH_FAN8889 said:
Can anyone post the english ending?
I agree. Can someone please post the translation for the Secret Ending? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back