• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

waytothedawn

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

hey guys Im not sure if this has already been asked but can anyone identify the three keyblades in the secret ending?

waytothedawn

I whatch the secret ending in english and it said "One legend said it's weilder saved the world, while another says he brought chaos and ruin upon it." " I must know what this keyblade is." Does this suggest that Sora Riku Kairi etc all have died or its meny years into the future? Its in a dessert, the world is a ruin, all of the keyblades have been collected. I think there was a problem with sora. He saved the world and that letter at the end leads him to destroying it. This guys whos talking dosnt know what it is, so do you think this suggests that the usual people are not in it. But how could they, that would kill the whole story, no?

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

Xelris said:
it would seem to me that riku would be the twilight master. but hes lost the ability to control darkness which would make him light. i dont know though, most of this is speculation anyway.

He didn't lose the ability to control darkness. He was kicked out of the Dark Realm.

DaemonSeed

the 3 keyblades in the ending are indeed soras, mickeys and riku's, but the first knights huge keyblade has not been named yet.

And I think these chasers are old keybladers probably chasing the new ones.

sora's_soul125

waytothedawn said:
I whatch the secret ending in english and it said "One legend said it's weilder saved the world, while another says he brought chaos and ruin upon it." " I must know what this keyblade is." Does this suggest that Sora Riku Kairi etc all have died or its meny years into the future? Its in a dessert, the world is a ruin, all of the keyblades have been collected. I think there was a problem with sora. He saved the world and that letter at the end leads him to destroying it. This guys whos talking dosnt know what it is, so do you think this suggests that the usual people are not in it. But how could they, that would kill the whole story, no?
ok in kh king triton didnt want to help sora because the legond about the keybladeweilder is the bringer of chaos
so maybe sora is the one that saved the world

rikufan06

maybe xehanort used the power of the keyblade in a bad way thats probably why he lost his memories the keyblde maybe did that thats why it was after riku but riku choose the darknes so it choose sora after wards
maybe thats where the experimintation of castle oblivion came in

pimpinhuskie519

umm yeah lol good theories but it does talk about how the keyblades can be used to save the worlds or bring chaos to the worlds. So far weve only seen examples of those who weild the keyblades for good and to help the worlds.. what if the 3 knights are keyblade masters who have been overtaken by the keyblades and use them for evil.. That would explain the keyblade war. The good wielders vs the evil wielders.. IDK just throwing some info out there

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds

Here's a few theories me and some of the people in my anime club came up with about the secret trailer:

My favorite theory is that the 'Keyblade Forest' was sort of a memorial to the weilders of the past. The Keyblade is a timeless weapon that passes from one owner to the next. When a weilder dies, the Keyblade moves to the next potential master and the previous owner's Keyblade of choice is put into the ground in the Keyblade Forest.

The three Keyblades in the ground that most of us agree are Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's, could be a symbol that they've passed on or given up thier titles, but that would really suck. Or it could be a symbol that someone is out to get them.

There is the possiblity that the 'chasers' aren't enemies at all. Perhaps Sora and Riku are two of those figures.

It could also be that the chaser's are out to get the Keyblade for themselves and are going to take the Keyblades in the ground.

Or that they are the next 3 Keyblade weilders, or like the Dark evil sides of our heroes.

Who knows? I think that this was just like the ASAS and Deep Dive trailers, they have something to do with a part of the story, but we will never actually see that scene in the game. You know, Riku and Roxas fought in Deep Dive, but they never showed it in KH2.

Beakman's World

Keyblades = Shards of the Light
People fighting over the Light = Keyblade War
Keyblade War = the worlds being seperated & the darkness

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

angelvixenkit said:
Here's a few theories me and some of the people in my anime club came up with about the secret trailer:

My favorite theory is that the 'Keyblade Forest' was sort of a memorial to the weilders of the past. The Keyblade is a timeless weapon that passes from one owner to the next. When a weilder dies, the Keyblade moves to the next potential master and the previous owner's Keyblade of choice is put into the ground in the Keyblade Forest.

The three Keyblades in the ground that most of us agree are Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's, could be a symbol that they've passed on or given up thier titles, but that would really suck. Or it could be a symbol that someone is out to get them.

There is the possiblity that the 'chasers' aren't enemies at all. Perhaps Sora and Riku are two of those figures.

It could also be that the chaser's are out to get the Keyblade for themselves and are going to take the Keyblades in the ground.

Or that they are the next 3 Keyblade weilders, or like the Dark evil sides of our heroes.

Who knows? I think that this was just like the ASAS and Deep Dive trailers, they have something to do with a part of the story, but we will never actually see that scene in the game. You know, Riku and Roxas fought in Deep Dive, but they never showed it in KH2.

Two things:

Riku and Roxas fight was in KH2 for a brief period in time.

It's been confirmed the knights/armored figures are new characters.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

angelvixenkit said:

Two things:

Riku and Roxas fight was in KH2 for a brief period in time.

It's been confirmed the knights/armored figures are new characters.

waytothedawn

I was just thinking, because the people that made kh made so much money and had so much intrest, it may not take as long to make kh3 which is almost definetly confirmed because of the secret ending.

pimpinhuskie519

Yeah but your forgetting they've alrdy made the announcement that there doing the new FF game and by the looks theres several different projects w/ FF goin on that the same time so yeah i think it will be awhile before they start on a new KH.

waytothedawn

oh I didnt khow there were other projects sorry. Anyway Im on a website and it is showing rikus dark keyblade but when do we see it. If you go to ebay and type in riku keyblade you will see what im talking about.

KH2 Lover

Ig you look at the original Ansem Reports from KH1, the exact words are there....creepy. Was Xenoheart is the key blade war becasue Ansem the wise said he was found on the streets...

KH2 Lover said:
Ig you look at the original Ansem Reports from KH1, the exact words are there....creepy. Was Xenoheart is the key blade war becasue Ansem the wise said he was found on the streets...

Not that I'm offended, but could you please correct that, I don't understand it.

Dark_Kairi23

The armored characters seemed to be Riku, Sora, and King Mickey. They all had the same keyblades as they do in KH. One has the Soul Eater, the other has the original keyblade and the last one has the opposite keyblade. When they zoom out to all the olther keyblades I think those are just the keyblades of the past. They probably died with that keychain on the keyblade. Just a thought.

rikufan06

Dark_Kairi23 said:
The armored characters seemed to be Riku, Sora, and King Mickey. They all had the same keyblades as they do in KH. One has the Soul Eater, the other has the original keyblade and the last one has the opposite keyblade. When they zoom out to all the olther keyblades I think those are just the keyblades of the past. They probably died with that keychain on the keyblade. Just a thought.

yeah king mickey is sure to walk like a girl and be tall enough to reach rikus and soras height did u even see the video ?

rikufan06

u all should now that nomura isnt going t work on kh so y dont we write down the things we would to see in that game

any ideas

Friends_Forever

Don't know about you guys, but i just finished Kingdom Hearts 2, and I thought that the ending was a bit boring. Riku and Sora open the door to light and get back to to destiny islands, hug, hug, talk, talk, happy mood, the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back