• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

I'm definately going for Kairi for the one on the left who pulls out the keyblade with the silver handle (mickeys). The armor has a purple hue, and look at the shoes. The shoes are definately feminine and Kairi-esque. The figure fits too. As for the other two, it is hard to say, but only Sora and Riku would make sense. Also guys, think back to ASAS when the quotes were scrolling by. Kairi said "This time, I'll fight." That quote was the topic of much speculation but now it makes sense. The letter in the bottle Kairi recieved foretold of the keyblade war, and Kairi agreed to fight with Sora and Riku this time. The pieces are falling into place, but I probably have the puzzle upside down.

Last edited:

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

The Maurader said:
I'm definately going for Kairi for the one on the left who pulls out the keyblade with the silver handle (mickeys). The armor has `a purple hue, and look at the shoes. The shoes are definately feminine and Kairi-esque. The figue fits too. As for the other two, it is hard to say, but only Sora and Riku would make sense. Also guys, think back to ASAS when the quotes were scrolling by. Kairi said "This time, I'll fight." That quote was the topic of much speculation but now it makes sense. The letter in the bottle Kairi recieved foretold of the keyblade war, and Kairi agreed to fight with Sora and Riku this time. The pieces are falling into place, but I probably have the puzzle upside down.
of course its kairi......yeah i remember that..thats a really good theory

A

Audo

This ending movie confuses me. It was supposably supposed to not have questions for a 3rd series because in a interview Nomura said that they show Disney the end clip and they said somethign like 'Does this mean there wont be anymore?'

But this just make it even more possible for nother one. So i guess the knights part is the special trailer and the other part is the real ending?

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

Riku-Keyblade said:
This ending movie confuses me. It was supposably supposed to not have questions for a 3rd series because in a interview Nomura said that they show Disney the end clip and they said somethign like 'Does this mean there wont be anymore?'

But this just make it even more possible for nother one. So i guess the knights part is the special trailer and the other part is the real ending?
its the real ending just not the whole ending they spliced it up so its missing parts

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

The X thing...It reminds me of the Four Dimensions/Four Worlds/Four Keyblades...

You know, like the Keyblades and Worlds of:
Dark
Light
Present
In Between

The Knights look like they came from seperate paths and they are waiting for the other Knight... But there is only three Keyblades.

I think I just found something.

Last edited:

dejah

:|

when i posted the video last night,

i warned everyone that it was spliced up and that it wasnt the WHOLE ending...

relax.. there's gonna be much more...

T

The Marauder

We have the whole secret ending now on the Tube.

KingdomSealer

Yeah they have both been confirmed Axel. And they are... 2 people who i'm not going to tell you about :)

Dark_Naraku

KingdomSealer said:
Yeah they have both been confirmed Axel. And they are... 2 people who i'm not going to tell you about :)

awww oh well I guess I don't want to spoil to much of it....oh who am I kidding, I must know!

Silver_Wolf

I've just seen the secret ending of KH2. Yay for the link that actually worked! All I can say is :eek: Those uber cool knights! I've watched it at least 16 times.

One has oatkeeper, right? the kingdom key, the introverted one? One knight does look like Kairi.... I hope it is! The other two have to be Sora, and Riku!

But, was there a shadow of someone walking towards them in the end?

This is gonna rock!!!:cool:

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star

The ending video was weird...there were 3 keyblades and then some 3 guys went and picked them up...and where was roxas?

Akai

Oh.

In the KH2 ending, Riku looks like that guy that fights for Kadaj (in FF7 AC) with the long hair. And for the very ending of the keyblade war, I nearly sh*t myself because I was freaking out. That was so wicked and awesome (best graphics in the whole ending) and the...who the hell are those knights!?! I must know.

KH-Fan

Hey people
I think those 3 knight are riku sora and kairi
you see one of them having a female body and the other one is like riku i mean he is big
and the last one is sora like in tron world

KH-Fan

If you see the ending of kh2
the first knight:behind him are the weapons of the org. you see?
i think the knights took care of them and they going have a war with sora etc

WhoIsANobody

this whole 'Sora Riku and Kairi are the knights' thing is really weird....

....you guys say that the one on the left is Kairi (the one that picks up the keyblade that looks just like The Kingdom Key *the silver one*)
....all because she has room in the armor....but how would you explain the abnormal tallness? SHES FREAKING TALL, and if you watch the video when sora opened the bottle you will see that she is clearly the shortest of the 3...

-so we know that the one on the left is a GIRL but i dont think its Kairi

...now that the one on the left is a girl, the other 2 can not be Riku, because he is tall, the other 2 (besides the one on the left) are both short, excpecialy the one on the right.

- I believe Sora to be the one in the middle due to the keyblade that he picks up, which is the kingdom key.

so what i have so far is *from left to right*
- ???
-Sora
- ???

and for the shadowy figure......who knows could be anyone.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

another thing about that, all of those weapons are not all keyblades, they are swords,keyblades,knives ect... and it looks like there are 2 kingdom keys but they just look different, i really didn't get that, and the last one has what looks like a hearless keychain on it! so yeah...really weird One more thing, if u pause it enough the dark figure walking twards them does look like he has a jacket that looks like soras on, hey sora could have his hood up for all we know, theres just not enough info to tell, but this means that if kh2 sells more or the same as kh than i bet kh3 is a reality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back