• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

As soon as I saw the King's emblem on the letter I said "And we won't be able to read it." And I was right. It angers me!

Oh and I read somewhere in a Nomura interview that the knights are COMPLETELY new characters.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.

By the way the ending was going, I thought everything was wrapped up until I got to the letter from Mickey, and the secret ending. I'm trying to figure out what Sora, Riku, and Mickey's keyblades were doing on the middle of nowhere. The place looked like a keyblade graveyard.

Leo21

wisdom&valor said:
grrrrrrrrrrr its a new charcter gosh how many ti- oh nvm
Lol Even if it is COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTERS, Sora and the crew will be in the Sequal. Why? Because of the ending of the game. Isn't it obvious? There are still questions not answered. And, if it's not KH III, it'll be KH IV. The point is that, those characters are new characters, but notice that that crossroad is THE crossroad. Remember, from Chain of Memories. It might be in the past, it might be in the future. but it's still the same story. They are new characters. Yes. That doesn't mean the same characters from the good old series won't be the main ones.

DJ15Nario

chris_tidus said:
i beat it but.......... the secert(w/e) ending is weird??? i dont get it...do u?
Could you or someone else please tell us what it says? There's only Japanese video of the secret ending out on YouTube and VideoGoogle so far. I would greatly appreciate it, for I've beaten KH2 once on Beginner, attemtped to get everything on Standard to see the Secret Ending only to realize that Sephiroth needs to be beaten, and now I'm starting over for a third time on Proud and I REALLY do not want to have to beat the game again just to see a one minute long secret ending.

Thanks. Like I said, I'd greatly appreciate a translation. :)

cornyperson

DJ15Nario said:
Could you or someone else please tell us what it says? There's only Japanese video of the secret ending out on YouTube and VideoGoogle so far. I would greatly appreciate it, for I've beaten KH2 once on Beginner, attemtped to get everything on Standard to see the Secret Ending only to realize that Sephiroth needs to be beaten, and now I'm starting over for a third time on Proud and I REALLY do not want to have to beat the game again just to see a one minute long secret ending.

Thanks. Like I said, I'd greatly appreciate a translation. :)
"The keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power"
"One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says he wrought chaos and ruin upon it"
"I must know what this keyblade is"
"A keyblade opens doors"

the last line says:
"It All Began With.... Birth By Sleep"

sounds exciting eh?? i can't wait for KH3!!

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com

Leo21 said:
It was pretty sweet... but why knights!? I bet those guys aren't even Riku, Sora, and Roxas. Maybe those ar ethey guys that the one Organization member says, the other's before you were weaker. xD
well i'm assuming they need something to cover what they look like and square-enix picked armored ppl. its not like they could very well do black cloaks again.
i wouldnt get excited about kh3 seeing as how it might be another 3 1/2 yrs

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com

the way i see it is....

if it takes 3 1/2 years well i mean think about it, it takes so long to put a whole game together, editing and stuff and maybe if they wait they can get new disney movies or what ever within that 3 1/2 years, i mean to me if you love kh and kh2 its worth the wait, if they do make a prequal sequal W/E! just be glad? no? and if you dont like disney dont bother to say so i honestly dont wanna hear it. its like you didnt grow up in the 80s/90s lol! jk but for serious, there isnt anything wrong with disney..i just wanted to add that

ps. and about the key blades in the ground it could well mean its in the past, i mean hellllo some of the org members say to sora something about keyblade wielders before him. [did that make sense?]

Last edited:

Mrs. Starburst

Okay, I really don't feel like reading this whole topic, so does anyone have a filefront link for the english version of the ending? Not the secret ending, the real one. Oh and anyone know where I can get some high quality, or even low quality screenshots of the ending? Thanks

slinky

One Step at A Time

Mrs. Starburst said:
Okay, I really don't feel like reading this whole topic, so does anyone have a filefront link for the english version of the ending? Not the secret ending, the real one. Oh and anyone know where I can get some high quality, or even low quality screenshots of the ending? Thanks

well here u go

and for the other person all i know is youtube sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGXLyDZSQ6E&search=kh2%20ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back