• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

OMG guys ok let me explain my thought on some thing..^_^

ok well if the secret ending is indeed a keyblade war then i think the next game will be a side story on the past and of course history repeats its self, so if it is a side story then it will be about what happend in the past and maybe the org has been around longer then you think, anyway then MAYBE after the side story it will be about sora and riku and etc fighting in the [repeated] keyblade war, JUST A THOUGHT DONT KILL ME! o_O'​

Phenomenon

ninadow said:
And another thing, why does everyone keep asuming that they're heroes? To me they looked quite sinister. Just cause they have keyblades doesn't make them good. They could very well be some of those keybladers that have broght chaos.

wow, thats probably the only one I really consider the most. I haven't beat the game but I saw the ending. If it was a sneak peek for a prequel then those knights could easily be bad and sora was the shadowy figure in the end that was about to beat them. Still, since it's a prequel it could be someone like Sora's dad as a young boy or the previous owner of the keyblade. Still I like this theory the best. :D

SuperMax

It could be sora, rikku, and kairi all grown up and became full flegde keyblade warriors. lmao, this sound so much like star wars now. Anyway, yea... they're all grown up. Thats all i can come up with.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...

Hmmmmm the secret ending does look misterious.But still I doubt KH3 will be a prequel.In the end of KH2, when everything looked wrapped up, they saw the letter.The story can't end like this.I'm sure if there's a KH3, it'll most definately be a sequel.Oh and, some people said that if it's a prequel Org XIII might be involved.After reading all of the Secret Ansem Reports, I know that this is impossible.Why?Because the Org didn't even exist back then.In one of the reports it says that Xehanort went deep into the darkness and when he became a Heartless(Ansem), his nobody (Xemnas) was created.Then Xemnas "organized" the Organization.But we know that that happened after the King visited the real Ansem(Ansem the Wise).And the King left Disney castle around the time Destiny Islands were destroyed.That's why there most likely won't be a prequel and even if there is, Organization XIII won't be envolved.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards

SuperMax said:
It could be sora, rikku, and kairi all grown up and became full flegde keyblade warriors. lmao, this sound so much like star wars now. Anyway, yea... they're all grown up. Thats all i can come up with.

No.

They are completely new characters.

Shorn91

*desperately needs clarification*

I loved KH2. True, I thought it was a bit short, but it was the first PS2 game I've ever played nonstop like that, so I can't blame Square for putting out a highly anticipated game. Anyway, I also liked how the ending sorta left some things regarding Light/Darkness/The World that Never Was info to be filled in yourself, but there is just one question.

Unless I'm mistaken (if I am, then those final cutscenes were sending mixed messages all over the damn place), Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Namine is Kairi's. This is why Namine has control over Sora's memories. MY QUESTION: If a Nobody can only be created when a Heartless is, WHEN THE HECK DID SORA AND KAIRI TURN INTO HEARTLESSES?!?! Am I just totally missing something from the game, or did anyone else have a question about this?

DualWeilder.

didnt you play the 1st game? kairi became a heartless when she was transported off of destiny islands. and sora became a heartless when he used rikus keyblade to free kairi's heart from his own. and even though i dont think the 3 armored characters are kairi riku and sora. you can tell that one of them is a girl and the other 2 are guys. so it would make sense.

and i dont think this will be a prequel. it says "memories of Xehanort" which means hes dead. so it must be after he became a heartless.

Last edited:

anand

well, there is a theory that ever person can summon a keyblade, but sora has the strongest heart, so he can summon the keyblade, but hypothetically, all those keyblades are every1 elses in the world, but their heart isnt as strong as soras, so they cant summon the keyblade

Phoenix Hunter

There are a few theories I have, but they're pretty out there. Me and my friends already guessed that in KH, a person is divided into 3 parts, the body, the heart, and the mind(or the soul, as some call it). What if Chasers are a new enemy, like the Heartless and the Nobodies, but just the human body completely devoid of a mind?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

kairi never became a heartless, thats why she is a princess of the heart, namine was amde when kairis heart was inside sora.

i think that two of the knights int he secret ending are girls, not two of them are boys.

anand, that theory was destroy along time ago, if everyone had their won keyblade, then why would riku take soras keyblade in kh1

wtholyf

Heya guys well I have two theories, they may be old ones but here's what I have to stay.

1. kh3 will be a huge multiplayer online game. This could explain the ridiculus amount of keyblades, and who the thrid enemy is, the keyblade masters (as Xaldin said). True there still is a plot for everyone to play with, (like what's with zexion). Nomura said the next KH3 would make people think it's more then just a game. Halo mulitplayer became more then a game. Perhaps KH will reach the multplayer days

2. Kingdom Hearts is set in the future. The final Keyblade masters who have come down form many generations of masters. As for the enemies I tihnk that Zexion will be revealed to be someone of more power then we think. honestly I don't have much proof. I just hope they get KH3 out soon. I don't want to wait so long. Man if they just a wrote a fricken book that would be good. (gameplay is kinda starting to suck). Just please tell me how it ends! lol

Kunoke

Facts from Nomura:

-Zexion's weapon will be revealed in the future plot for Kingdom Hearts (Notice he does not mention a KH3) "That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen."

-He claims there are no current plans for a KH3 (persay), despite the Secret Ending's suggestion there will be one (This means it could be something besides a game, and like someone else said, he said it will "show that Kingdom Hearts can be more than a game") "Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there."

-He says the 3 in the Secret Ending are NOT Sora, Riku, or Kairi, as already said.
"Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them."

-He's stated that the Secret Ending is set in the past, but could also be the future. (confusing...but interesting) "I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."

-"Xehanort's name has two meanings. When you spell it in Roman alphabets and rearrange them without the 'X', they'll spell 'No Heart' and 'Another'. These meanings are connected to the secret movie."

-"Sora's, Riku's, and the King's keyblades are there (In the wasteland of the Secret Ending) to show that those three armored people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet." "

A Mere Shell

wouldn't the best thing EVER!!! If there is a part in KH3(if there is one) where u r at that waste land surrounded by all the past keyblade weilders. It's every man for himeslef and u r sora. The kEyblade weilders include mickey, riku, and maybe kairi. It would be like the 1000 heartles battle except u are fighting against all past keyblade weilders, each having a different keyblade

Xelda

This is pretty ludicris but wut about a direct to dvd movie that brings closure to sora's story. And then Nomura can create his prequel or sequel or whatever that has to do about the secret ending. Hmm? I get the feeling that Nomura is kind of burnt out wen asked to make another direct sequel to kingdom hearts II. I jus think that a dvd, similar to advent children, would be a great way to end the sotry of the original kh cahracters. That way there wont be pressure on Nomura to include them, and he can pretty much start from scratch and do wut he wants with this new story.

Ropponmatsu

Nomura should pull a Kojima!

Kingdom Hearts II: Subsistence.

KHII goes ONLINE!

Heh, well it made me chuckle... a little bit.

iem010

this really pisses me off that I would have to probably wait another 4 years to accually understand that ending, are any of you guys annoyed by this? I mean come on 4 years?!?

RikuMan123

it was weird keyblade war sounds cool but i hope sora and riku are in the next kh and u get to chose to play as sora or riku that be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back