• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WSUNLIMITED

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

I'm sorry but y'all cant tell me im the only one that fought Sephiroth

If some might recall he does mention about learning to wield a keyblade himself. i beilieve that Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, and to some greater extent if you wnat to add, Roxas (which i know yes is Sora but still) are only the first of many to wield Keyblades, which if someone not as pure of heart can destroy as much as these have created with such powerful weaponary. its not that hard to figure out but i believe that this is the end of Sora Riku and Kairi, i believe squarenix decided to leave them to cameos and continue the stroy several hundred years after their endevour. but thats my guess anyway.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

sephiroth said "so thats a keyblade, i wonder if itll change its mind, once i defeat you"
and to the guy before,
report 0 in japanese=report 1 in english
report 1 in japanese=report 2 in english
report 2 in japanese=report 3 in english
report 3 in japanese=report 4 in english
report 4 in japanese=report 5 in english
report 5 in japanese=report 6 in english
report 6 in japanese=report 7 in english
report 7 in japanese=report 8 in english
report 8 in japanese=report 9 in english
report 9 in japanese=report 10 in english
report 10 in japanese=report 11 in english
report 11 in japanese=report 12 in english
report 12 in japanese=report 13 in english

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu

xenogear said:
Maybe the keyblade wars mean its going to be an online game on the ps3......
There where enough keyblades...

I really hope not. I would not like that in the least. If they were gonna make it like that make it a seprate game like the online game "The Keyblade Wars" then make KH3 because, if KH3 was online I was be very dissapointed.

Oblivions_Heart

wait wait wait!!! what if the beach they where on was the dark world of destiny islands.it would make a lot of sence,especially after that theory stated a couple people up..i mean come on that would make a lot of sence..riku and sora said they would live in darkness,meaning the dark side of the world.the door was the door to light,wich they where talking about in deep dive,did any of you remember on deep dive when they first showed the back of kairi on the beach with the meteor like thing falling from the sky.that was sora and riku flying down to destiny islands after they opened the door..now for the secret ending for kh2..now im going to agree about the crossroads thing..but im still curious about why 20billion keyblades where there..could it be that this did take place before sora and the others where chosen as keyblade masters? well im curious about the ''keyblade war''...now i think maybe keybladers where chosen and will reunite here.or these are all of the keyblade members fallen...im very confused but we got another 3years or so till the release it

Last edited:

cornyperson

xenogear said:
Maybe the keyblade wars mean its going to be an online game on the ps3......
There where enough keyblades...
blah, an online game would suck imo.

dime55

Wait so then who is that last wielder(The one that's walking through the dust when the text "Memory of Xehanort" appears)? The 3 wielders in the center are supposedly Sora, Riku, and Kairi...

cornyperson

dime55 said:
Wait so then who is that last wielder(The one that's walking through the dust when the text "Memory of Xehanort" appears)? The 3 wielders in the center are supposedly Sora, Riku, and Kairi...
that blurry guy's identity is unknown right now, hopefully we will find out soon...

silencer4101st

No the three knights in the center are not Sora Riku, and Kairi but rather new characters. How do I know? Normura said it himself.

Check here:
http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/143585032.shtml

If you where to say that the three knights are Sora, Riku, and Kairi then you would have to say Normura is lieing. Not entirely impossible but highly unlikely. As far as we know the unknown thing that was walking to the Knights could be anything. It doesn't have to be a person even it could be a thought or Idea. Presumably whatever it is has probably some knowledge over the keyblade and its origins. And/Or it might have something to do with the memories of Xehanort. If we knew what was in the letter we might have a better Idea but we dont so we just speculate.

moneyman232

i figure the blurry unknown to be either Xehanort or Zexion. Most likely Xehanort, think about it if he lost his memory he would also lose the ability to call forth a keyblade, I believe between Ansem the wise's betrayal and the begging of experimentation Xehanort when experimented on remebers his dormant power, and is once again able to weild his keyblade, i believe the weilds the eyblade the now belongs to riku. In the secret movie Xehanort may be going to collect one of the keyblades to open the door beneath Hollow Bastion. It is entirely possible that Zexion is the previous weilder of the keyblade of light. We all know that there are past masters, so that makes the process a reverberating process through time. I believe that every past master eventually has links the the one that will walk in his/her footsteps. But i also think that the timeline that the keyblade usually follows may be skewed due to Ienzo casting himself away.

M

Mantis

what i would like to know is...where do ya'll think that the place is where all the keyblades are at when the nights come and pick them up? oh and did yall notice that they picked up mickeys, soras, and rikus keyblades...crazy huh?... but you know what...i can see how the third one is gonna come out be like too...a war!!!

n0wM3

Website
naruto-id.co.nr

but how did sora's,riku's & mickey's keyblade get there?
i thought a keyblade can't stick to anybody except their "master"s...

or,,
are those guys are the nobodies?
maybe riku & king mickey have a nobody after all
but...i dunno about roxas...

hayato180

is the blurry guy in the last part of the secret ending Sora? i think it kinda looks like him

Riku_Sora

Okay, look, yesterday, i saw the end in english, so listen up. Kairi, Mickey, donald, and goofy are in the realm of light, leaving u and Riku to fend 4 ureselves (Pfft, Take THAT, Kairi). After you're about to beat Xemnas (leader of the new villians "Organization 13)---when he's on his last half-cenimeter of HP---you'll have to start reflecting lasers with the reaction command, and after doing so, You are held at..."laser-point" if you will....and just as u are about to be fatally blown, Good 'ol Riku jumps in front and saves ure life. Then, u get mad, take out that last half-cenimeter, and congrat ureself, comrade, u have beaten KH2!!!~~
U and Riku are taken to the beach where Riku and the other hooded guy talked in the intro ("I've been to see him" blah blah blah). U have to help Riku walk, of course (And..apparently..hold up his pants as it appears (LOL)), and he says to let go and that he can walk. U do so, and go towards the water. "Maybe the darkness has gotten to me to says Sora (You). Sora looks and sees Riku has fallen despite his words. He runs over to aid his buddy,and brings him to sit with him at the water. It then goes somewhat like this:

Riku:Hey, Sora.
Sora: Yeah?
Riku: I always thought I was better at you in everything.
Sora: It's okay! I always thought you were better than me in everything.
Riku: But...I was wrong.
Sora: ???
Riku: I..kinda..always wanted to be you...at least sometimes.
Sora: It's cool. I always wanted to be you too.
Riku: But I have something you'll never compare to.
Sora:Hm? What's that?
Riku: Having you as a friend.
Sora: Yeah. I have something you can't compare to either. (He never says, but you know what he means)
Riku: *kairi's note hits foot* *Reads note* Hey, Sora, it's for you.
Sora: *Reads lovey-dovey note i forgot which message it was*
(Door to light opens)
Sora: *holds hand out to Riku* Let's go together.
Riku:...*nods*

(LATER UNDER PAUPO TREE, AFTER ALL THE HUGGING AND STUFFS)

(Riku is sitting, and Sora comes and stands at base)
Sora:....It's like nothing ever changed.
Riku: Never will.

T

tboy891

Riku_Sora said:
Okay, look, yesterday, i saw the end in english, so listen up. Kairi, Mickey, donald, and goofy are in the realm of light, leaving u and Riku to fend 4 ureselves (Pfft, Take THAT, Kairi). After you're about to beat Xemnas (leader of the new villians "Organization 13)---when he's on his last half-cenimeter of HP---you'll have to start reflecting lasers with the reaction command, and after doing so, You are held at..."laser-point" if you will....and just as u are about to be fatally blown, Good 'ol Riku jumps in front and saves ure life. Then, u get mad, take out that last half-cenimeter, and congrat ureself, comrade, u have beaten KH2!!!~~
U and Riku are taken to the beach where Riku and the other hooded guy talked in the intro ("I've been to see him" blah blah blah). U have to help Riku walk, of course (And..apparently..hold up his pants as it appears (LOL)), and he says to let go and that he can walk. U do so, and go towards the water. "Maybe the darkness has gotten to me to says Sora (You). Sora looks and sees Riku has fallen despite his words. He runs over to aid his buddy,and brings him to sit with him at the water. It then goes somewhat like this:

Riku:Hey, Sora.
Sora: Yeah?
Riku: I always thought I was better at you in everything.
Sora: It's okay! I always thought you were better than me in everything.
Riku: But...I was wrong.
Sora: ???
Riku: I..kinda..always wanted to be you...at least sometimes.
Sora: It's cool. I always wanted to be you too.
Riku: But I have something you'll never compare to.
Sora:Hm? What's that?
Riku: Having you as a friend.
Sora: Yeah. I have something you can't compare to either. (He never says, but you know what he means)
Riku: *kairi's note hits foot* *Reads note* Hey, Sora, it's for you.
Sora: *Reads lovey-dovey note i forgot which message it was*
(Door to light opens)
Sora: *holds hand out to Riku* Let's go together.
Riku:...*nods*

(LATER UNDER PAUPO TREE, AFTER ALL THE HUGGING AND STUFFS)

(Riku is sitting, and Sora comes and stands at base)
Sora:....It's like nothing ever changed.
Riku: Never will.

yeah umm.... about that last part. It was Riku that said,"Nothing's changed, huh?". and Sora said "Nope. Nothing will."
Oh yeah. this is my first post. yeahhhhhhh!!!

sora's_soul125

and i dont kno if anyone else noticed but the knights were 2 guys and a girl so umm yea:)
maybe sora riku and kairi

iholdthekeys

Riku_Sora said:
U and Riku are taken to the beach where Riku and the other hooded guy talked in the intro ("I've been to see him" blah blah blah).

no, that was Roxas and Xemnas talkin, not Riku and Roxas or Riku and Xemnas, the voice of the "I've been to see him" is Xemnas, telling Roxas about his visit to go see Sora, that is in Final Mix, where sora, meets his first org. xiii dude. and the other guy is Roxas cuz u here his voice the 2nd time around the cutscene plays.

hayato180

sora's_soul125 said:
and i dont kno if anyone else noticed but the knights were 2 guys and a girl so umm yea:)
maybe sora riku and kairi
but why does the girl pick up rikus keyblade if riku is there?

Eunit304

I've been looking at other people's theories, seen the secret ending, and I have my own theory. That area was the crossroads between dusk, dawn, darkness, and light. The 3 knights pulled those keyblades out of the ground, clearing the cross roads and freeing the keyblades so they could find their masters. That black figure was darkness that sweeps over the knight and makes them wake up. It was all a dream. Birth by sleep was them freeing, or giving birth, to the keyblades in their sleep.

EDIT: The black figure looked like it had red hair... Axel?

btw-my first post

Last edited:

Justicar Tidus

A Prequel

The secret ending does definetly hint at a new game and Nomura has also confirmed that there will be another game himself. But going on what Nomura said and i quote from this article:

Nomura is thinking of a new installation that won't be a numbered sequel or something that takes place between two games the way that Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance) did. If fans of the series find that a bit confusing, they have nothing to worry about, because they're not alone.

"It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

Famitsu.com also asked Nomura whether the next installment's story will take place after the ending in Kingdom Hearts II. However, Nomura only smiled, neither confirming nor denying it.

I think that the secret ending hints towards the next game being a prequel of sorts. I believe that it will retain the Kingdom Hearts name but will have little or nothing to do with the theme of KH 1+2 (ie: Darkness, Heartless and Nobodies etc) The game will possibly focus on the origins of the keyblades and how they select their masters and this 'Keyblade War'. Those 'knights' will possibly be the new main characters for said prequel.

There are definetly events that transpired before KH1 as the whole Xehanort loosing memories/superhuman thing implies and from what Xigbar says to Sora. It's possible that Xehanort recovered his memories and told the other Organisation members about this past he remembers. Perhaps KH3 will be those events.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back