• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english

Darknes said:
omg i am watching it now if you want to se it go to youtube.com,write kingdom hearts 2 roxas and go to the 2nd page and look for Kingdom Hearts 2 Full Ending(subbed)

enjoj
You are a hero!

jk4eva

I'm putting this in the spoilers section where it belongs. Please consider that there are others who'd actually like to play the game before seeing the ending. :)

*Moved to Spoilers forum*

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star

I thought that someone already posted this? well, i have seen this one already....

Darknes

overdrive said:
u saved my life thnx man!!!!!!!!!!!

your welcome.hey if your intrested in another movie thats realy cool i think dont know if you have seen this but go to youtube and write Kingdom Hearts 2 axel andlook for Kingdom Hearts 2 - Axel's Last Stand
and if you have seen this then sorry

Darknes

have you guys seen this movie Kingdom Hearts 2 - Final Cutscenes (part 5 of 11) and if you have the link to the other parts then can you plz post it

A Mere Shell

this iss soo old. It was posted in a site under the downloads section

T

The Marauder

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

I really don't think that the area is full of keyblades. They all appear to be swords to me, although the tips are not shown...

T

The Marauder

This is kinda old, but good find nonetheless. Keep up the good work, finding things and such.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

There's an official topic about the endign for a reason you know...

I'll be merging this topic very soon with the one above and add this video to the list of currents, but I have a lot of editing to do to some spoilers in the KH2 section.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
KH2 secret ending *Spolier Warning*

Not sure if its a spoiler or not so just putting spoiler tag on it. Well here it is if you havnt seen it. It looks like if theres gonna be a another kh which is awesome!!! Please, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Pszuz8NZlCY

There area also other kh2 videos on that site too. My jaw dropped when I saw this. I have made a theory on this already but im not going to say just yet. Well go ahead and enjoy :)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Grr... Do you know how mad I am!?

I wasted 30 min browsing all original 25 pages and deleted so many off-topic posts. I honestly didn't mind doing that, but now my mod actions have been acting up and by trying to delete simple posts (I deleted 101 so you guys know) it was moving the thread around and about, and screwing with the system, I finally got it back to the right place and everything is back in order. Beware if I must edit posts then it will take a very long time just to do it.

Now please everyone stay on-topic, don't post idiotic nonsense, and only discuss the ending here...

To all whose posts were only consisting of 'FLAME!!!!' which was going on a few pages back for a very long time, you have a warning don't be spammin'. And I'm very surprised at one member too for doing that, and I had a lot of respect for him, but now I lost some of it for him.

Now please, stay on-topic... I wasted enough time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back