• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I posted this before, but hey, i'll poast in one more time:

The end of the game happens and everything’s perfect, and your thinking "Man this game ruled!" then suddenly the screen whites out...

IT shows sora sitting up, except it's not the Sora you and I know. He looks like sora... only he’s FAT! He’s a big tubby, he has sora]'s face and stuff, but he's fat!

He's sitting in a recliner chair, a cheetos bowl resting on his belly, and his face has the cream form a donut on it. He looks at the T.V, and you see the ending credits of "A little mermaid" rolling by.

Sora says "Damn, I gotta lay of the Disney movies"

He gets up off his reclining chair, and taps his leg twice and whistles...

"Here boy, come here goofy!"

A black dog flops into the room. It looks exactly like goofy, if he was a real dog. "Have you seen Donald anywhere goofy?" just then you hear a quack, and a white duck with a cardboard sailor’s hat on, waddles into the room.

Sora smiles and taps Donald on the heads. Just then he hears a tap on the door. He opens it up and there’s an obese Riku there. He has a box of Twinkies with him, and jelly smeared on his face.

His three chins wobble as he says "Hey sora, I'm outa ho-ho's... you got any?"

Sora say sure, and walks to his cupboard which is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of tasty kakes, and other cream pie pastries. Her throws one at riku and riku says his thanks. As he's walking down the driveway, he waves his fat arm. He then runs into SOra's mailbox, and snaps it in half...

He's unconscious...

Sora waddles his chubby little legs up his stairs up to his room, where he kisses his pet mouse "Mickey" goodnight. Mickey’s cage is a crappie wire one, and has a little cardboard throne in it...

Sora mutters "goodnight you majesty" before falling into slumber...

The camera looks out the window into the night sky, and the golden letters "The End" appear across the moon, along with the loud bellowing snores of Sora, echoing through the night.

If you completed everything in the game, you get a secret ending of a huge fat kairi trying to hang herself on her tree in her front yard. But she's so heavy the branch snaps and she falls one her face. Riku walks buy eating his Twinkies, and looks at her. He tosses his half eaten Twinkie at her, and continues to waddle down the sidewalk.

It ends with kairi, lying on the ground, trying to reach the half eaten Twinkie that's just out of arms reach.

Simple and clean begins to play n the background along with Kairi's anguished cries as she tries to get he Twinkie...

oblivion seeker

Themuffinman said:
I posted this before, but hey, i'll poast in one more time:

The end of the game happens and everything’s perfect, and your thinking "Man this game ruled!" then suddenly the screen whites out...

IT shows sora sitting up, except it's not the Sora you and I know. He looks like sora... only he’s FAT! He’s a big tubby, he has sora]'s face and stuff, but he's fat!

He's sitting in a recliner chair, a cheetos bowl resting on his belly, and his face has the cream form a donut on it. He looks at the T.V, and you see the ending credits of "A little mermaid" rolling by.

Sora says "Damn, I gotta lay of the Disney movies"

He gets up off his reclining chair, and taps his leg twice and whistles...

"Here boy, come here goofy!"

A black dog flops into the room. It looks exactly like goofy, if he was a real dog. "Have you seen Donald anywhere goofy?" just then you hear a quack, and a white duck with a cardboard sailor’s hat on, waddles into the room.

Sora smiles and taps Donald on the heads. Just then he hears a tap on the door. He opens it up and there’s an obese Riku there. He has a box of Twinkies with him, and jelly smeared on his face.

His three chins wobble as he says "Hey sora, I'm outa ho-ho's... you got any?"

Sora say sure, and walks to his cupboard which is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of tasty kakes, and other cream pie pastries. Her throws one at riku and riku says his thanks. As he's walking down the driveway, he waves his fat arm. He then runs into SOra's mailbox, and snaps it in half...

He's unconscious...

Sora waddles his chubby little legs up his stairs up to his room, where he kisses his pet mouse "Mickey" goodnight. Mickey’s cage is a crappie wire one, and has a little cardboard throne in it...

Sora mutters "goodnight you majesty" before falling into slumber...

The camera looks out the window into the night sky, and the golden letters "The End" appear across the moon, along with the loud bellowing snores of Sora, echoing through the night.

If you completed everything in the game, you get a secret ending of a huge fat kairi trying to hang herself on her tree in her front yard. But she's so heavy the branch snaps and she falls one her face. Riku walks buy eating his Twinkies, and looks at her. He tosses his half eaten Twinkie at her, and continues to waddle down the sidewalk.

It ends with kairi, lying on the ground, trying to reach the half eaten Twinkie that's just out of arms reach.

Simple and clean begins to play n the background along with Kairi's anguished cries as she tries to get he Twinkie...

omfg.

it's genius!

slimjim

Knowing square-enix and how popular kingdom hearts has gotten, they might leave you hanging and we'll have to wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PS3. I hope that happens cuz there isn't a series of games that only has two games, it always ends in a trilogy or more.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
kairi123 said:
i think that sora and kairi will be reunited but riku will die in order to save his friends
That sounded pretty good. Don't forget Kairi and Sora's kissing, though ^_^'
(It have to happen sometime) >_>

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
jporiey said:
how do you think kh2 will end?
i rekon' it will end with sora and kairi kissing and then sora will lose his heart

...... Wow. How do you figure? This was a waste of a thread as we don't know how KH II will end for sure as we don't know the full details of the game yet. Why don't we wait to play it, and see what happens?

Attemisc

I agree with Keyblade Shards. This is a huge waste other than the greatest ending ever posted by Themuffinman

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Keyblade Shards said:
...... Wow. How do you figure? This was a waste of a thread as we don't know how KH II will end for sure as we don't know the full details of the game yet. Why don't we wait to play it, and see what happens?

Agreed

~CLosed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back