• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 ESRB Rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think the KH2 Rating will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionSora

I dunno if this has been said before but I'm a little edgy on the Kh2 Rating.

For some reasons, I think that instead of E, Kh2 may get the "New E 10+" or possibly T. One for many reasons.

More Violence in game, (ASAS ans DD)
Port Royal World ( Jack getting stabbed by sword in screenshot)
Mild Language ( like in CoM when axel said "hell")

I think it is more likely for E 10+ that T

Post your opinions and poll.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, I'm hoping for it to be more mature then KH, not just in plotline and in terms of darkness, but I'm also hoping that the dialogue isn't so cheesey this time around.

I'm not necessarily saying there should be immence swearing, but a little hell, and damns couldn't hurt, and maybe a little more mature in terms of action.

If anything, I'm hoping for an E 10+

{S}{O}{R}{A}

I went with E10, it seem like the perfect rating for it.
I would say TEEN
, but I doubt it. But the maturer situations in
KH2 will push a E10 just fine. heh

NEO9011

Teen because of the violence. It doesn't look any more violent, just more action packed. I thought it was already confirmed to be Teen?

B

bettermanlamia

im going with teen rating on kh2. it just looks like its gonna be u know.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd say Teen cause they got some PG movies in there and POTC which was a PG-13 movie might I add so yeah I'm looking at a T rating maybe E10 but doubt it

Siru

This whole maturer situations crap is getting on my nerves. With Disney in command nothing is going to be pushing the limits. Axel says hell. Well woop-dee-doo. That was written on text and I have no clue why the game got a mild language sticker for that. But anyway, this has voice-overs but I doubt anything will be that bad. And when Jack gets stabbed by the sword, I doubt there will be any blood. Seriously, with Disney in this I know it won't be that bad.
And if you consider stars coming off an enemy when you strike them with your keyblade, go out and rent Barney's playhouse or Yugioh! The Movie to spice up the violence in your life.
Definitely E10+.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Like I said. Teen is too mature, that's for explosions and blood, but E is too childish.

E 10+ just seems right to me

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

Yeah I doubt Stitch is going to pull any True Crime stuff with his gun. But yeah stars, Mickey, Keyblades, a group of unknowns who have a different religion, I mean how bad could it be really...:eek:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well who knows this isn't the first time A Game has gone from E to T or T to M I've seen it in Jak and Daxter 1-3 1 was E 2&3 were T and Prince of persia went from T to M so basically KH2 could do the same if Square really wanted too and really Disney has no control over like what happens in the game they just tell Square like What worlds can go which worlds can't or I meant which movies can go and which can'ts

angry moogle

im hoping its rated T.its been so long coming that all of its original players are in there teens and are ready for more mature conversations and cut-scenes.but i doubt,how sad.

ferretfrenzie

I go for E10+. I highly doubt it will be TEENS because it has disney characters in it. If it is, then I think Disney will have a bad reputation because parents won't know which stuff is good or bad. I mean, when Walt Disney was around you never saw him making a PG movie.....ever! It was all rated E.

And then with Square the ratings would be stricter or higher because that's just how Japanese games are. E10+ is probablu our best bet. By the way, is E10+ now being called a rating for Tweens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back