• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Factual Hints?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I was bored a while ago so I started a new game on KH2 and observed everything onscreen.

I will make a list of all my findings so far.

1. In Roxas' room he has a light/ornament that has the star which is on top of the skyscraper in TWTNW.

2. Leon (Squall) has an X on his forehead and his necklace is the Heartless symbol with a lions head on top. Also, its strange on how he knows so much about the keyblade.

3. Seifers female friends seems similar to Aqua/Kairi in figure - 14th Org. Member? (Doubt it.. But in speculation of body posture and hair. [See the shadow of the person talking to Ven on Destiny Islands])

4. Roxas summons the keyblade in the same way Terra does in the BBS leaked trailer - Computer world?

5. Hayner has a necklace that is a plain X (Don't know why this interested me.. But X as in the addition when becoming a Org 13 member)

6. Roxas' necklace is also an X but with arrowed tips and rounded centre points (Again, no reason of interest - Might have a relation in future)

7. Roxas' wristbands and fingerbands are black and white checker print - Representing light and dark? Good and bad? Heartless and Nobody?

8. In Twilight Town - The 'Haunted Mansion' - Disney Trivia

9. In the Station Of Serenity while fighting the Twilight thorn, Roxas gets thrown down by the enemy and lands on Sora's hand in the picture. (One of the times of the two which Sora falls.. The other he falls on Kairi's face..)

10. Funny how in KH2 you fighting a giant nobody.. When in KH1 you fought a giant heartless.. :)

11. Riku (In evil form at Hollow Bastion - Ansem) has a belt with the letter E on it. Standing for something?

12. Axel says to Roxas in twilight town - "Roxas, Number 13. The Keyblades Chosen One" What happened to Riku being 'the chosen one'?

13. When Kairi sends the bottle in a message, Sora and Riku get it when they are in the darkness place after defeating Ansem for the last time (Or Xehanort.. Whichever one - With light sabers) - Could Mickey have sent the bottle in a message from the same place Sora and Riku got Kairi's message?

14. DiZ has yellow eyes :)

15. When doing the Seven Wonders in Twilight Town, Roxas to fight the Shadow Roxas which strongly resemles an anti-Roxas form.

16. Diz says he wants 'revenge' over Sora/Roxas - What has Sora/Roxas done to him?

17. Diz says 'Roxas is'nt the only Nobody who wasn't meant to exsist' while looking sad. He obviously means Naminé but could he also be a Nobody? Bearing the question: Who is he?

18. What is Riku's connection to Org. XIII? He is shown fighting Roxas in TWTNW while wearing Org. XIII robes - Is he a member?

19. On the 6th day, roxas starts to shift into a form of Sora - Is this a stage of erasing Roxas or awaking Sora?

20. Axel mentions 'Getting turned into a Dusk' - Somebody has the power to turn Nobodies in human form into Dusks?

21. When you leave Org. XIII is your memory wiped? Roxas has no previous knowledge of his time at the Org.

22. In the mansion there is head statues of Pegasus from Hercules - Disney Trivia

23. The drawing on the table, Which Roxas completes to open the layer has three circles, One with a picture of the Heartless symbol, One with the picture of a Nobody symbol and the other blank, which Roxas draws in - What does he draw?

24. Axel says to Roxas 'Lets meet again in the next life' and then comments Roxas 'Just because you have a next life'

25. Six pods under in the mansion in the corridor, Donald and Goofy are in two leaving four more - Kairi, Namine, Roxas and Riku? Sora is in a chmber in the next room.

26. Diz says to Roxas 'You reside in darkness'

27. Roxas says to Diz 'My heart belongs to me' Hinting he has a heart.

28. Mickey wears Org. XIII robes.

29. Later in the game, You obtain a keyblade from fighting Axel, The bond of flame. This suggests each member of the Org. XIII was possibly a keyblade wielder and on defeating them a keyblade is obtained. (I remember getting the keyblade from my last save game)

30. Mickey has the same money pouch that was taken from Roxas and gives it to Sora, Which also has the blue crystal in it. How did he get it?

31. Ansem's youngest apprentices name is 'Ienzo'.

32. Sora grew a few 'Inches' while being asleep - Inuendo, funny trivia.

33. Maleficant is said to have 'busted' Pete out from another dimension, from which King Mickey banished him to.

This is what I have so far.. Flame me as you wish - I was bored and in a detective mood.

Last edited:

Sora da Explorer

I don't know much about everything else I think they're all just coincidences
but I'm pretty sure Terra does not have a data keyblade nor is he in a data world

gotegenks

lol, i hate roxas finger bands, the way their graphics are, it's like he used a sharpie and white out on his fingers xD but i think leon knows so much about the keyblade cause of the radiant garden incident, VAT visits radiant garden, so maybe he finds out then,

Macabre

Gold Member
1. In Roxas' room he has a light/ornament that has the star which is on top of the skyscraper in TWTNW.
I guess it's a minor thing or a sort of sign.

2. Leon (Squall) has an X on his forehead and his necklace is the Heartless symbol with a lions head on top. Also, its strange on how he knows so much about the keyblade.
Isn't that his symbol from VIII?
It is said that Testuya Nomura likes to re-use his design.
And he and many others have large amounts of knowledge about the Keyblade,maybe because they had witnessed it's usage before.

3. Seifers female friends seems similar to Aqua/Kairi in figure - 14th Org. Member? (Doubt it.. But in speculation of body posture and hair. [See the shadow of the person talking to Ven on Destiny Islands])
Fuu?

Yes,it is strange that she looks similar to Aqua and Aqua to her but it maybe it's just cause Tesuya Nomura re-uses his designs,as said above.

4. Roxas summons the keyblade in the same way Terra does in the BBS leaked trailer - Computer world?
Maybe his Keyblade is artificial,digitized or a virtual Keyblade but the whole game can't be a computer simulation or be set in a computer world.

5. Hayner has a necklace that is a plain X (Don't know why this interested me.. But X as in the addition when becoming a Org 13 member)
Not sure what you mean by that.

6. Roxas' necklace is also an X but with arrowed tips and rounded centre points (Again, no reason of interest - Might have a relation in future)
Yes,possibly,or it may just be a minor thing.

7. Roxas' wristbands and fingerbands are black and white checker print - Representing light and dark? Good and bad? Heartless and Nobody?
Nobodies aren't made from Light nor come from Light and they aren't good or bad,neutral actually.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was bored a while ago so I started a new game on KH2 and observed everything onscreen.

I will make a list of all my findings so far (Seemings I am only on the part where Roxas gets the fake letter from Hayner to go to the Station..)

I think it's just a coinsidence.
leons scar and necklace is just his design. Nothing to do with KH story, but yeah, he does know a lot about the keyblade. He might appear in BBS so we'll wait and see.

Fuu is an FF character and just a cameo so she will not have any more importance in the KH storyline.
his has been discussed a lot. I don't think it's exactly the same kind of summoning, but still interesting.
Coinsidence

Another coinsidence.
I dunno, but I know that Ven also have wristband and fingerbands.

gotegenks

i don't think this stuff can be read into for the future (or past in bbs's case) of kh, its just kind of a subliminal foreshadowing, using the same theme in the beginning as in the end to give you a feel of the design of the game only in the end of the game its more extremem and noticeable, because it doesn't have to be so brief and hinty

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
leons scar and necklace is just his design. Nothing to do with KH story, but yeah, he does know a lot about the keyblade. He might appear in BBS so we'll wait and see.

Fuu is an FF character and just a cameo so she will not have any more importance in the KH storyline. his has been discussed a lot. I don't think it's exactly the same kind of summoning, but still interesting.
Coinsidence

Another coinsidence. I dunno, but I know that Ven also have wristband and fingerbands.

I was so looking forward to bashing this thread. You ruined my fun.

So yeah what she said.

I<3Roxas

How roxas' digital sword turns into the keyblade is not like Terra's summoning his. Let me find a pic....

YouTube - Roxas and Sora: Fly- My Fave Keyblades Slide Show and AMV

At 1:15 or so, it shows Roxas' weapon turning into the KK. Compare it to the leaked video - not alike really.

Also, later in that same video, Roxas summons KK again and it's almost, if not exactly, like how Sora summons it.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) don't bash threads.
2)The X on Hayner is interesting. I don't know if that means anything, but KH is like Lost. Trivia in one game might become uber important in another. And the detail in the background is fascinating. It may take I while but I look forward to seeing what else you find.

Dexel

Beyond hope

Fuu is an FF character and just a cameo so she will not have any more importance in the KH storyline. his has been discussed a lot. I don't think it's exactly the same kind of summoning, but still interesting.
Coinsidence

Another coinsidence. I dunno, but I know that Ven also have wristband and fingerbands.

^Pretty much what she said.

P.S: Everyone really is stealing what I want to say. This day is pretty much a WTF day for me.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;

Insignificant, but that's a nice easter egg.

Lol, where do you see a 'X' on his forehead? Oh, you mean his trademark scar? Seifer dealt Leon that facial scar in FFVIII. Oh, and Leon probably knows so much about the keyblade because he knows King Mickey, personally. ^_^

Nomura: My designs are flawless -- why should I stress my brain and think of new ones? Let's just re-use my godly/sexy models, no one would ever notice. >_<

No.

Coincidence, perhaps?

I doubt that.

Or, you know, he just likes to dress like that. No need to over complicate things, lol. ^_^

*Answers are in grey*

Here's another one: Leon recieves a note in the Kingdom Hearts 2 credits. From Rinoa, perhaps?

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;

Element from Final Fantasy VIII.

He got it from Seifer, who plays the part of Squall's rival in FFVIII.

Nearly every girl in Kingdom Hearts has the figure of a model, so they pretty much all look similar judging that =/ (few exceptions, of course).

The only difference I could see, is that 0's and 1's appear with Roxas summoning his, which doesn't happen with Terra. Probably because of the fact that all of that Twilight Town is virtual/computer-ish.

Supposedly representing the whole "twilight" aspect of Roxas, yes.

Macabre

Gold Member
That is to show that she exists in the KH universe or will appear in a future installment.

T

Twilight_Thorn

everyone (including u, EyeOfDiscovery) seems 2 b overlooking the fact that Roxas's arrow-tipped X necklace is the top of the Nobody symbol. -_- seriously, i can't believe i had 2 spell that out 2 u guys. another thing to those of u who didn't notice, the Nobody symbol also greatly resembles a heart(or the Heartless symbol, u decide) when it's turned upside-down.

kiante

I don't care to read the whole thread, but there are a few things.

Squall's stuff is from FF8. He had a scar from fighting Seifer. The necklace was from his childhood (his father I think). The heartless symbol is of course new. He probably knows so much about the Keyblade because he searched for it to find a way to kil the heartless. Of course, that's just speculation.

Second, Seifer's friend, Fuujin I think, is from FF8 as well. She looks like that because that's what the character looked like.

Third, I'm pretty sure there's a significant differnece between the effects when Roxas summons his blade and Terra summons his.

EyeOfDiscovery

Anyway thank you to those who decided to point out things nicely. I will be playing it litterally in a minute after I check my other threads, and I will be listing everything else I find - On another note I discovered yesterday I saved over my save file and I'm not a happy bunny. I was right at the end and just completing the last bit of my journal -.-

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
everyone (including u, EyeOfDiscovery) seems 2 b overlooking the fact that Roxas's arrow-tipped X necklace is the top of the Nobody symbol. -_- seriously, i can't believe i had 2 spell that out 2 u guys. another thing to those of u who didn't notice, the Nobody symbol also greatly resembles a heart(or the Heartless symbol, u decide) when it's turned upside-down.

You have horrible spelling.

As for the symbol thing, I think it's irrelevant. A Heartless is a Heartless and a Nobody is a Nobody.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wish I really knew and cool observations by the way. I guess I need to be more observations...though I wonder if it can and or cannot relate to BBS. Hmm....*thinks* maybe. Maybe not. That's all I have to say although I have to agree with Leonard's post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back