• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2- Final Battle: Sora vs. Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

does anyone think that it would be appropriate if sora fought riku at the very end of kingdomhearts2............. think about it......... that would be awesome......... both keyblade masters going at it........ the keyblade that unlocks people's hearts and the keyblade that locks pplz hearts.......... that would be so awesome....... it could take place like at twilight town.......... and when you beat riku he finishes his journey of twilight and comes to the light.......... i don't know... what do you guys think........ would you like riku as the final boss fight for the game......... and where would you like to fight him.......... maybe destiny islands........... share your thoughts here.............

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd like it more if the Final Boss were to be Either Mickey or BHK. Imagine fighting Mickey to test your Worthyness or Fighting BHK just to prove who will take down the Heartless. Just a thought.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well riku could be a final boss but isn't he on sora's side now.

iholdthekeys

not exactly........
at the end of COM he took the path of twilight to dawn.......... so he still has some *dark* issues to resolve......... and maybe BHK would be a boss but not final........ i can't really see him as a boss......... maybe as a pre-boss to the final boss........... like u said b4 vice-versa...... 2 c who will go ahead 2 fight the heartless

MDO2

I heard somewhere....where they talked about the 13 point chart, something about Riku being the source of all the heartless...I don't quite remember....but it hinted that Riku might not exactly be on Sora's side...I'm not sure though....could be my imagination....

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
well i think that diz will be the final boss as so far has been set up to be the 'big bad guy' so i think that it will be him but riku will be a boss and so will bhk, and i feel that they will be more difficult then the real boss cuz riku was in the origonal Kh cuz you were at a lower level when you fought hmi but whenyou fought ansem you got up to a level so high that he was easy.

iholdthekeys

i don't think DiZ could be a final boss.......... his goal is to destroy the Organization........... and to destroy them means stopping them......... and their goal is sumthing i don't remember......... i think it was to claim kingdom hearts for themselves so they can be somebody and not nobody............ so if DiZ wants to destroy them like Sora has been doing and he was helping sora out sort of and riku 2....... then doesn't that make him a good guy instead????

ultimachaintrai

perhaps it could be my obsession with the thought of an evil mickey
not at the end of the game but possibly towards the middle of the game
how cool/hard would that be??!?

iholdthekeys

i'm not sure if mickey fits as evil.......... i don't think disney would allow nomura to turn their like official mascot in2 a villain............EVER................. it would taint mickey's reputation as a disney character

zero_cool

ive been tellin ppl u donrt have to be dark to be evil you can use the power of darkness in a good way well ne wayz back opn subject that would be cool to fight riku but i wouldnt want to i would want to fight like BHK to decide who the true keyblade master is

Lupuscurrit

I think BHK will be a boss, but a boss in the tournament STRUGGLE in twilight town when you get to the number one spot. Afterwards you two will be friends though.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
I personally dont like BHK but im not getting into it cuz ive been there done that. But i think that mickey coudl no way be an opponent of any kind. Personally he would be really hard to fight just based on the yoda like moved he does. Cuz i remember how much i hated thoes dambable monkeys from tarzan jumping out of the way of my blad and it really annoying me after a while. Now imaging them X 100, you couldn't hit Mickey even if he was as big as fatbandite. As like said before Mikey is good, cuz Disney would not have their trade make item who makes all the little kids over 5 smile. (he scares the ones below 5 hehe, don't belive me just take a three yearold to disney land and have him meet the mickey in the costume suit, hehe scare the crap out of them, perfect photo opotunity lol)

iholdthekeys

i think riku would still be a crazy boss........... maybe axel though....... or the superior of the organization...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back