• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Distance Song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

told ya...this song is a couple years old...have had the remix for this since a long time...really old...they were bluffing ;P

kh_fan_4e

ummm final distance is old...i highly doubt that it is the theme for kh3 when its not gonna be out for a while and utada creates new songs for the series...the song for kh2 is sanctuary

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im pretty sure they'll make another main song for kh3. this is pretty old but good find i haven't heard this in a while.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
XD OMG! It surfaces again. FINAL DISTANCE is at least 4-5 years old. It wasn't even written for anything KH, it was written(actually re-written) for the death of a fan who died during a school shooting. Isn't Hikki sweet and caring?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes Utada is sweet and caring, and this song is starting to resurface i will kill someone, lol, let it die, well not the song, i mean what people say about it, just leave the song alone, it has nothing to do with KH at all, aww poor Kid. Utada =3

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Distance originally appeared in the Distance album, and was planned to be released as a single. However, Utada heard of a school shooting/rampage in which schoolgirl Yamashita Reina (山下玲奈) had died. Reina had previously won an essay competition; writing about how she wanted to become a singer just like Utada. Utada decided to change the song entirely, creating the song FINAL DISTANCE. FINAL DISTANCE is Distance sung in ballad form. FINAL DISTANCE is the first PV in Kiriya Kazuaki's Kiriya Trilogy of Utada PV's.

Source: http://wiki.theppn.org/Distance_(song)

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, they wouldnt make an old song for a new game. they would probably make a new one.

BULLETPROOF

meh, its in japanese, i didn't like it , there's no way that will be the kh3 song, the kh1 and kh2 song are so much better

King Sora

i actually like this song, but i see it has an ending song and not the main song for a kingdom hearts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back