• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

Because thats the com screenshot, it's gonna be a remake of COM for the PS2 in 3d KH1 graphics.

LMFAO Sora is going to be recycled voice...or no voice at all if there is an English version xD I hope it doesn't come to English >> I don't want to her that bad Aerith girl again

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Well, kids, this is the news we've all been waiting for since Sora, Kairi, and Riku found that letter.

Kingdom Hearts II : Final Mix has been (almost officially) confirmed. Scans from V-Jump magazine surfaced showing the first armored knight from the secret movie Sunset Horizons *UNMASKED!* This hints at a very possible new secret movie at the end of Final Mix.

Final Mix will most likely follow in the same vein as the original KH:FM, having the English voices/dubbing but all text and subtitles in the original Japanese.

Interpretations from old interviews suggest the possibility of Mushroom Heartless, Zexion's weapon finally being revealed, possibly the contents of Mickey's letter, and (possibly) *CHAIN OF MEMORIES ORGANIZATION BATTLES* done in full 3d.

Yes, indeed, there is hinting of a possible Chain of Memories remix, done in full 3d rendering graphics, as being a part of Final Mix's new features.

For more information and screenshots, until KHInsider gets the info up, please visit KHUltimania at www.kh2.co.uk

Feel free to discuss these new developments in this thread!

i know that everyone saw this, and i just found out about this. so let me just say....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......WE HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got that waiting for KH2 feeling again........
Hmm.. That knight has blue eyes, and.. looks like gray hair.. or might be brown..

KingBlade

by sinspire^

This goes to show that the Shadowy figure that is walking toward them is going to fight them. Just, as I thought.

I see that Nomura is being more nice to us and showing some part of the faces now.

A release maybe with 8 to 11 months? Seeing how that now the Kingdom Hearts team has now, 3 projects on there hands.

Even though KH2: Final Mix is not a full game project, I am guessing that it will still suck sometime.

Just look, when KH was release in Japan, it was on March 28, 2002, and then Final Mix came on December 26, 2002.

Seeing how there will be two full game projects in the way of this. It might add more months to it.

I expect something maybe in the middle of 2007 for a release of any Kingdom Hearts games.

I

The Show Must Go On

I got that waiting for KH2 feeling again........
Hmm.. That knight has blue eyes, and.. looks like gray hair.. or might be brown..

i think his hair is brown. it must be sora *chants*'sora sora sora sora sora '

Xell

Wait, wut?

maybe they're making final mix cause the european version is getting extras? o_O

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

just when you think they're done, they pull a fast one on us!

KingBlade

by sinspire^

maybe they're making final mix cause the european version is getting extras? o_O

When the hell did this happen? It not. Its going to be the same as ours and Japans.

I might not be online as much but, I think I would know of any 'extras' in the Europe verison of KH2.

I

The Show Must Go On

Nomura clearly stated that the 3 knights were new characters.. And if you look closely, the hair isn't spikey.

well, maybe in a sense he is sora, the same way roxas was sora, but still a new character. and dun forget about them wierd chaser things mentioned in Sunset Horzons. the secret ansem reports clearly stated there are three types of existance, heartless, nobodies, and something else.

come on, you all know i have a point

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If this game is Japan-only, I have an excuse to get it...

"I CAN LEARN JAPANESE WITH IT!"

:D -wiggles arms- But, seriously, the only changes to the NA version was the stuff on Port Royal and all that stuff. Dx I DUN WANNA FIGHT PIRATES WITH CROSSBOWS I WANNA FIGHT THE ONES WITH GUNSSSSSS~ ;~;

So, if EU gets extras 'n stuff... We better get a Final Mix. D:< And, if Square doesn't listen, we'll suck up to Disney. >.> YEAH. AT LEAST DISNEY LISTENS.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

The Japanese didn't find out about the English KH extras til KH was RELEASED in America. You don't know what the EU version of KH2 has until it comes out so just because you don't know anything about any extras in it means nothing.

maybe in a sense he is sora, the same way roxas was sora

Let's enjoy what little information we have before we start arguing.

kthxbai

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh

If this game is Japan-only, I have an excuse to get it...

"I CAN LEARN JAPANESE WITH IT!"

:D -wiggles arms- But, seriously, the only changes to the NA version was the stuff on Port Royal and all that stuff. Dx I DUN WANNA FIGHT PIRATES WITH CROSSBOWS I WANNA FIGHT THE ONES WITH GUNSSSSSS~ ;~;

So, if EU gets extras 'n stuff... We better get a Final Mix. D:< And, if Square doesn't listen, we'll suck up to Disney. >.> YEAH. AT LEAST DISNEY LISTENS.

Disney always listens to the demands of the puplic.

well, maybe in a sense he is sora, the same way roxas was sora, but still a new character. and dun forget about them wierd chaser things mentioned in Sunset Horzons. the secret ansem reports clearly stated there are three types of existance, heartless, nobodies, and something else.

come on, you all know i have a point

When did the Ansem Reports say there was a third part? KH1's Report didnt say them either. I think the thing that Roxas drew is what made that, not the reports. To clear it up

Sora = Whole
Sora turned into a heartless, thus making Roxas.

So Roxas was created. And Sora returned, and we don't know if there WAS a soul created.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

kh2fm1.jpg

His hair is brown. But anyway, it can't be Sora, Riku, or Kairi, because Nomura stated that the 3 Knights were entirely new characters but still may have a connection to them

Also factor in, that the Secret Video takes place in the past

---------------

Anyway, I got a really cool idea from someone at KHU:

What if in KH2, you could take the Twilight Town Train (Which goes to Yen Sid's place in KH2, which was in some kind of fantasy realm or something) and take a trip to Castle Oblivion (If you look at it, Yen Sid's place and Castle Oblivion have a lot of similarities, which leads me to beleive they are near each other) and since we all know that Castle Oblivion is the place of Memories and Finding/Revisiting your Memories, when you go into Castle Oblivion you can travel up the various floors and every Floor allows you to access a memory of a Boss you previously fought, so you go to Castle Oblivion and in there you can fight all the COM Bosses in a full 3D battle

Just thought it sounded cool =\

And since I'm pretty sure this discussion will lead to spoilers (It's already is heading there) I'm moving this to the Spoiler Section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back