• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: Super Anger Thread

They're not lies, they're truth. My theory about Square's gameplan is probably 100% correct. After years of being their fan, I know them quite well. In fact, I am so positive that I am right about Square, I'm going to make a vow. If Square just so happens announces that they are going to release this Final Mix set to the U.S, I will never to make another crazy theory or crazy theory thread ever again.

P.S- I like Nintendo more than Microsoft.

...you already made that vow...and no one really cares. Even if you do end up right, what are you going to do? Brag about it?

.:Mega:.

Awards

There is no proof that you're right. XP Stop bragging about your so called brilliant theories. Square might just surprise us.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

^No, Guardian Soul, I'll probably just be like 'whatever'. Because I already knew the outcome. I know the company and I know their silly decisions( like putting Before the Crisis on a cell phone instead of the GBA).

Square's not going to surprise us. Their only recent surprise was the collector's edition of FFXII being released in the U.S. But that's it.

Awards

Eh, I still doubt you're right. XP They're probably keeping it underwraps for other reasons, like secrecy, adding english VA's for RE, and surprise. That, and what's the point of keeping it secret if it's Japan only? FM for KH1 wasn't a secret about that. Plus, the PS3 is supposed to sell fine in the US... but Europe is another deal.

Awards
Re: Preview of KH:FM+

Well, that's your bloody opinion. But, frankly, I still have doubts, and your 'theory' won't change that. Square knows better than to taunt people, cuz, really, that could make sales WORSE. A US release would be an easy way to make cash on PS2 games, since it has all those goodies.

~Mega

Puck

The proof will be presented to everyone by Square Enix a few weeks after FFXII's release. They will announce that they have no plans of releasing the Final Mix set worldwide.

I know their pattern and I know what their plan is. It's quite clever really even though I think it's stupid on their part.

Awards

Think what you want, but if you're wrong, I will find it VERY ironic. Square probably aren't gonna be jerks. They know how to make money, and it would be FAR easier for them to roll in the dough by simply making it international.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

The proof will be presented to everyone by Square Enix a few weeks after FFXII's release. They will announce that they have no plans of releasing the Final Mix set worldwide.

I know their pattern and I know what their plan is. It's quite clever really even though I think it's stupid on their part.

....your not a psychic, a gypsy, a magician, Square staff, Disney staff, a wizard, or a time traveller, so stop predicting things like it's true.

All the Japan only games only had bits added to them.

The new CoM is an entire game. This is a big difference. It's pretty much a brand new game. Thats like saying, oh, FFXIII has been announced but it's Japan only!

But it wouldn't be Japan only because it's a whole game. So is CoM remake.

Awards

Yup. Again, I bet they're just busy trying to handle voices for ReCoM, and therefore, may release it in summer or fall 07 stateside. Giving a release date ma prove dumb on their side, though, cuz they tried that with KH2, but that game kept getting delayed.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
More Info

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix:
TRAILER INFO
-There are plenty of scenes of events that happen before we see Roxas
in Twilight Town.
-(In The World That Never Was) Axel and Roxas discuss something about
hearts. Whether they have one or not?
-Namine at Twilight Town's train station
-(Riku and Roxas in The World that Never Was)
Roxas:I am me!
Riku then talks about the power suppressed in his own heart.
-A scene with the Organization talking with either Roxas

www.kh2.co.uk

Puck

CoM remake is coming with Final Mix. Which means like the Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X2 International Missions, no U.S. release. We got our KH2 version and it is indeed crap compared to this.

By the way, if a company does too many stupid things in a long stretch of years. I think eventually someone will know their pattern and how they run things. To us, not releasing the Final Mix set worldwide is incredibly stupid. To them, it's smart business.

We thought taking out Sora's notes, the Hydra's green blood, the Pirate's guns, and Xigbar's crosshairs were dumb moves. But to Square, they were smart business.

Last edited:

Awards

>> << You still have no confirmation about this, so don't jsut go saying we won't get either games just yet. I myself am not saying we WILL definately, but I at least acknowledge the chance.

EDIT: Besides, again, KH sells better in the US than in Japan.

helios

Bronze Member
Re: Only Japan?

That Reasonable and new news to myself ^_^ I havent been on in at least a quarter of a year.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

I just REALLY hope it comes out in the US and did it say the buddle pack is coming out in Japan the Spring of '07? I want them SOOOO badly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puck

This is my first post since like march but
i wanted to know if kh2final mix and com are only going to be for japan
cuz that would suck and be stupid since they would miss out on some good fan money

Yeah, it's Japan only unfortunately. But on the bright side at least we got youtube and FFXII is being released.

Awards
Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

I bet that the US version(which I DO believe will happen, at least for CoM) will be released some time during the summer or fall of 07. After all, they'd need time to record the voices for KH Re CoM and all that. A few months should be plenty. Perhaps a Christmas release would work.

Awards

We do not know if it is Japan only, but more than likely, IMO, it isn't. Square knows how to handle money, and due to KH's popularity, I'm sure they'll AT LEAST bring Re over here. Plus, I doubt the whole PS3 thing has anything to do with this.

Puck

KH sells better in the U.S. and yet they took out all that stuff in the u.S. version of KH2( you know the stuff I just named above). There is no chance of it coming here. You have a better chance for Code Age Commanders to come out in the U.S. And since that flopped in Japan it could come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back