• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Re: Only Japan?

^Oh, trust me. It does. It does.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Re: Super Anger Thread

They took out the stuff because of CENSORSHIP LAWS. And, is it a BIG DEAL? They cut out blood and made the port royal guns less realistic, but, again American censorship laws are weird. The stuff they removed didn't even affect gameplay.

Puck

Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

Um, if Final Mix and CoM does come to the U.S. There may be a chance that Haley won't reprise his role as Sora due to all the stuff that's been going on in his life.

Which means Sora would have to be recasted. And if that's the case for Final Mix then all of Sora's lines in the game would have to be redone by the new VA.

D

Dexter

Re: More Info

Man, it's slow today. I can't wait too see the trailer....

Awards

Why would they have to redo his lines in Final Mix? Why not just for KH ReCoM? Sure they redid the lines in flashbacks for the other characters who were replaced, but if they can find a soundalike or something, that'd work. -shrug-

Awards

So you think, but, you could be wrong. It's a hypothesis, but not fact. There is a difference. True, my KH2 FM stuff is hypothesis too, but I find it very likely, personally.

Puck

If it's a different VA and he sounds a lot different than Haley than yeah, they would have to redo everything. Otherwise Sora will sound very strange with the constant voice change. Plus there is a chance that there might be some additional scenes with Sora in KH2.

Awards

Yes, but if it's a soundalike, then perhaps the case would be different. Plus, what if the FM extra scenes lack dialogue? Just subs, y'know. But, for Re CoM, I'm pretty sure most of the US voices could reprise their roles. Hayley is kinda... meh, but I'm sure David, Christopher Lee, and the lot should be able to make a comeback.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Yea...it is going slow...heres a bit more info...;-;

-Roxas receives his name from Xemnas
-Roxas an Axel eating Seasalt Icecream
-Riku Transforms to beat Roxas
-New cutscenes were in English and Japanese

Puck

Yeah, everyone else will probably return. And you could be right. If there are extra Sora scenes, they could be just subs.

Awards

It's kidna a shame, though, cuz I'd like to hear voice overs. But, for Re CoM, if there is a US release, I wonder who they'd get to voice Sora. -ponder- Heck, who would voice the Org members? =o

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Why would they have to redo his lines in Final Mix? Why not just for KH ReCoM? Sure they redid the lines in flashbacks for the other characters who were replaced, but if they can find a soundalike or something, that'd work. -shrug-

They'll most likely give Hayley voice training and exercises to allow him to loosen up his voice and make it lighter and high-pitched like when he was 14. He did it for KH2. Sora in KH2 sounds a lot younger than the real Hayley.

Awards

Hmm, true. With proper training, one can impersonate almost any voice, I guess. Either that, or they could use sound technology or synthesizers to alter Hayley's voice.

Awards

Don't worry. Square is money smart. Not everyone would find importing convenient, since reading Japanese is hard for those without experience, so consider AT LEAST a 50% chance for american release. We'd just have to wait for voices to be recorded for Re.

Puck

Man. Even nobodies love sea salt ice cream.

Awards

Yeah, but it's hard to imagine Axel eating it... o-o Either way, I want this game now... but if a US release happens, it probably won't be til fall, due to Re needing english dubbing.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i can't wait to see all of the new stuff in this all the new scenes with roxas and riku and the organization!!!! Is that knight with the busted helmet really an older sora...?! Than where's riku and and AAAH I GOTTA SEE ALL OF THESE NEW SCENES!!! But i seriously couldn't believe it when they worded it that way, to say that it looked like an older sora... if that is him he changed A LOT! he's not small anymore and he looks totally pissed off for once... did anyone else read about that though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back