• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

I noticed something in the secret movie.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
(i put it in a spoiler box in case someone comes here and hasnt seen the secret ending(but who hasnt?)) here is a link to the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=31SBHPYaVes

Last edited:

Tazkaza

I am soo upset...i wanted to get KH2 FM+ but then I found out that Square Enix did what they always do and make it only for Japan
P.S. How much does it cost to get a PS2 Modified (Just in case)

Tazkaza

true...but with the fact that nothing has been said about it's release in the U.S. I just have a feeling that it wonn't (still hoping it is comin' to the U.S.) but I just wanted to know how much it takes to modify a PS2 in case it only gets to Japan

Ignus

Im wondering if we have to fight the knight figure like Xenmas in kh final mix.

It would make sense but if that did happen how would intertwine with the story. Not only that wouldnt another ansem report be needed?

T

TwilightExternal

It's likely it won't come to America, unless there are too many requests/complaints..
And in most countries, it's illegal to get your ps2 modified..so unless you do it in a place where it's legal or buy a Swap Magic then you can only play games that function with the system of your area (either PAL or NTSC)

kingkid47

I cant wait for this to come out, but i heard its not as grate as everyone thinks it is. "they" were talkin' bout how bad the camera system is and how heartless can attack off camera i hope they are wrong

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I agree with Mega. They have way too many "Irons in the fire" at the moment. Besides, even though I do want the game to come out, I think for the most part (note that doesn't mean all of you) should be quite ashamed. They can't just keep popping these games out. They do what they can, for whom they can. Asking anymore would be selfish. How would you feel if you spent several hours baking a cake only to have people begging for more ten minutes later? Sure, you'd feel proud, but these things take time and effort.

Also, Mega, I noted in your sig you have it spelled "propper". =/ You may want to fix that... just from one G/S Nazi to another...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yes, Milkman Got this from nomura himself via MSN, 'cuz Nomura is his uncle

Oh noes! NO KH2FM in America.... That sucks big time... And also, I think Nomura should learn to write better, it was pretty sloppy. :p

It's not confirmed whether or not KH2FM is coming out in NA or not, so all we have to do is sit and wait. And Lord of Chaos, I think Mega made that typo on his sig on purpose, to be silly... At least I hope so o_O

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
if they do get the final mix here they better not just fix roxas story and leave soras story as it is. because i havent seen much information about soras actuall plot lines it just seems to be roxas roxas roxas. i mean his story was fine to me already. sora was the one that needed a little tweaking here and there

oh well thats my three cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back