• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ I believe you have to play through the game once,but Idk in which mode...^^;;

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
All you have to do is beat the game on any mode. I know SOO much on this game
WtD: Nope, sealed and mint

IDX Rider

I have beaten the game already. But when my results were displayed after the credits and the hidden epilogue, I turned off the game. Besides, I already know how to get it, but I don't know how to use it.

Fatal Enternal

Hmph, luckies. I don't have Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ yet. I finally kinda convinced my mom that it would work. Then we went down to the GameStore and they said they tryed Swap Magic 3.6 and it didn't work. Now I'm waiting and my mom is waiting to see if they have something that will work..Just my luck. Now I can't really convince my mom. I'm only 11, turning 12 on the 20th of February. She doesn't trust me because I'm a "Kid."

IDX Rider

Swap Magic 3.6 does work. One of my best mates has one and I have Swap Magic 3.8 CODER. It even works on version 3.3. Tell the person that told you this lie to get his facts straight before telling anyone anything.

IDX Rider

I'm 20 and I've been playing imports since I was 15. I have no experience with mod chips, but I guess you can say I do with Swap Magic and of all the imports and burned DVD-R games I've played, every one of them worked, including KHFM and KHFM+. So don't worry, Swap Magic 3.6 will work. But because I like having more. I'd recommend getting 3.8 because it has preloaded codes for JAP, PAL, and USA games. Plus, if you have codes that aren't already preloaded with the Swap Magic, you can add that too.

Fatal Enternal

I'm 20 and I've been playing imports since I was 15. I have no experience with mod chips, but I guess you can say I do with Swap Magic and of all the imports and burned DVD-R games I've played, every one of them worked, including KHFM and KHFM+. So don't worry, Swap Magic 3.6 will work. But because I like having more. I'd recommend getting 3.8 because it has preloaded codes for JAP, PAL, and USA games. Plus, if you have codes that aren't already preloaded with the Swap Magic, you can add that too.

Thanks, I talked to my mom before you said that and she said she only wanted people from were we live so she knows there telling the truth an like knows it works.

I hate this, I've been going at this since the day it came out almost. I'm getting mad because I think it works and my mom just ignores about everything I say. ><

IDX Rider

Good luck finding someone who actually knows about that kind of stuff where you live. Here, I'm usually the one that tells people how to do things regarding Swap Magic and stuff. Besides, why would I lie if I have nothing to gain from it? You can tell your mom that.

IDX Rider

I've got a request. I've tried to play this game with some of the ARMAX codes, but the game doesn't boot up (I think it's because it's a burned copy). So if possible, can someone give me a saved file that's from the first save point, but you have all keyblades, MAX stats, all drive forms, maximum drive gauges, and all spells? And the same for KHFM (the first one) if possible (except for the drives obviously)?

I would really appreciate it. I currently don't have the money to buy the actual games at the moment...

DraxenTNF

It's never coming to the US. If it does, then it'll most likely be when KH is dead.

I shall agree with you... It's odd to think why did it only come out at Japan..But anyway...I also got the game and I use swap magic to boot it too..I already passed that game a few times XD

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
It was only released in japan due to cultural differences. The japanese are more along the lines of hardcore gamers while they percieve americans as mostly casual players, therefore they think that americans wont buy it due to the "I already have the original" mentality.

Anyways, I ordered the game not to long ago and should be getting it shortly, for the time being Im printing the trans guide( 76 pages ftw) and watching vids of it. Hope it was worth the 80 bucks.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
you guys give up so easy...
just have faith for once just because other people are saying its not coming here...
i know it may sound difficult but i do believe it will come here one day i dont know when ..
just try to think positive for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back