• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Well, kids, this is the news we've all been waiting for since Sora, Kairi, and Riku found that letter.

Kingdom Hearts II : Final Mix has been (almost officially) confirmed. Scans from V-Jump magazine surfaced showing the first armored knight from the secret movie Sunset Horizons *UNMASKED!* This hints at a very possible new secret movie at the end of Final Mix.

Final Mix will most likely follow in the same vein as the original KH:FM, having the English voices/dubbing but all text and subtitles in the original Japanese.

Interpretations from old interviews suggest the possibility of Mushroom Heartless, Zexion's weapon finally being revealed, possibly the contents of Mickey's letter, and (possibly) *CHAIN OF MEMORIES ORGANIZATION BATTLES* done in full 3d.

Yes, indeed, there is hinting of a possible Chain of Memories remix, done in full 3d rendering graphics, as being a part of Final Mix's new features.

EDIT:// Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories was confirmed at TGS2006! Chain of Memories, the ever-popular KH 1.5 on the Game Boy Advance, will be redone for the Playstation 2 and be made available with KH2:FM+. All Castle Oblivion cutscenes will be done in full KH in-game cinematic graphics, finally giving all those lovely renders of Castle Oblivion's Organization members a purpose.

Both Sora's story and Riku's (Reverse Rebirth mode) will be available for play. Cutscenes from the trailer include Marluxia and Namine, Axel and the gang, Larxene taunting Sora and Co., and Zexion discussing Riku's appearance with Vexen and Lexaeus in the castle's basements.

For more information and screenshots, please visit www.khinsider.com.

Feel free to discuss these new developments in this thread!

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

I have a modded PS2... I suppose I have bragging rights? :D

CoM Battle System = win.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

About the other thread, axelownshardcore, the DS game is NOT KH related. It's one of those "projects" Nomura said he was working on. Nothing KH related.

Also, it appears the next installment of the KH series will be a NINTENDO DS IN-BETWEENER, LIKE CHAIN OF MEMORIES!

You heard this whar?

Because that A Wonderful World DS game shown in the Jump scan is NOT KH related.

The M.C.

JTTW

yeah im probably not going to be able to import either.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Sorry. Deleted that bit. Thanks for the clarification, Dogenzaka.

No problem.

*squee!*

Another thing for me to obsess over. I didn't expect to get KH news so quick.

yeah im probably not going to be able to import either.

Hmm...well my Fry's Electronics imports Japanese games, so I might be able to get it there.

ozymandius

:loveit: :eek:hmy: Tell Ur Friends, Tell The Frickin' World That Kh Is Back Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?

Guys. You may already know this. But judging by some of the stuff it says on the scan.

The CoM2 game is for the DS

The KH2 Final Mix is for the PS2..

Just to let you know >_>

By the way. The US version didn't get any extras, infact it got more censors.. I don't see the need for a Final Mix.. And if they do get a Final Mix, we'd better get one also >_> Otherwise that sucks..

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Wait is this is comin out for Ps2 that means it should be out pretty soon right? and the dude in the lower left corner looks like seifer

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

*The Laughing Man takes one look at screenshot and chokes on chip*

YESSSS NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AGAIN YESSS YESS I LOVE YOU GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK GOD AND JESUS AND MARY AND TETSUYA AND MB AND SORA AND DONALD AND GOOFY AND THE ORGANIZATION AND JAPAN AND SQUARE AND DISNEY AND PLAYSTATION AND SONY AND YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I didn't think KH2 had enough in it. Now I have the feeling that this is going to change alot. I hope they import it.

NOTE:

That DS game is NOT KH related...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Wait is this is comin out for Ps2 that means it should be out pretty soon right? and the dude in the lower left corner looks like seifer

Argh matey! Seifer? Nope! What reading will do for the teenage mind!

Because that A Wonderful World DS game shown in the Jump scan is NOT KH related.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I'm instantly addicted to KH again...I'm getting the effing game Japanese or not >_>

Xell

Wait, wut?

Because thats the com screenshot, it's gonna be a remake of COM for the PS2 in 3d KH1 graphics.

I

The Show Must Go On

oooooo! happy. very happy. very very happy. do i need to say how happy i am? i haven't been this excited about a game since i first heard about kh2 a couple years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back