• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
wouldn't it be great, when kh2 is 20 dollars, when it turns greatest hits, then they sell kh2 final mix for 20, with all the extras and things, that would be awesome.

Not awesome :/

I don't want for KH2 to become a Greatest Hits before (if) KH2: FM is going to be released in the US. KH2 will be worth less so I'll have to cough up some money to buy Final Mix.

I

The Show Must Go On
i can't wait for kh2: fm to come out (regardless of whether or not it doesn't come out here, i'm getting it even if i have to import!!) that would be so cool if they completely redid khcom for ps2, cause then you get to see more OXIII!!!

Moodring

OMG this is SO awesome! I do hope the Mix is a little more challenging than KH2 though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The card system is what made COM awesome. Because it wasn't rmindless button mashing, it involved strategy and quick-thinking in battle and planning out your deck >_>

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
How can they waste time with ANOTHER damn Final Mix. People want NEW games. Not updated crap. Though the Secret Movie bit looks awesome. Hmmm. wonder who the Knight is....

mirasaki

Even if it's confirmed that we get to fight Zexion, I don't think it necessarily means that he has a weapon. There's a reason why in the one 3d scan of the COM unknowns all standing side by side that Zexion had his arms folded without a weapon, and why he didn't have a weapon on his tombstone. And I doubt it was out of Nomura's laziness to create another weapon or a loss of ideas for creating another weapon. There's also a reason why he couldn't defend himself from Axel/Riku; he doesn't have a weapon. I think his "weapon" is strictly mental energy. Or shooting some sort of dark/gravitational(I already forgot which unknown is in charge of gravity. Wasn't it Xigbar?) force at the opponent using his hand. Remember his signature pose of flaunting his hand dramatically at the opponent, reminiscent of Yugi's mind crush? When playing CoM, I thought the only thing he was good for was to send the opponent into a strictly illusionary world/ transform into other people. I doubt it would be much use if he could transform into other people and not know how to use their attacks. But then again, it'd also be fun if he transformed into a random unknown or Riku at any given moment, and then you'd have to switch your strategy. Wasn't Zexion the leader of the basement? It'd make sense if he was that hard to beat then. I seriously doubt his real weapon would end up being sending people into an illusionary world since there's almost no real way of making that in such a way where Zexion is opposable. Unless they turned the stage into some sort of Legend of Zelda-like set-up, where you'd have to avoid lava or jump over certain platforms to finally get to the boss. Maybe Zexion has telepathy and throws objects at you? Who knows? I've exhausted all my ideas for now.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
WHat I want them to do is redo Hollow Bastion so we can actually go through the original castle. THey should also have that scene where the Org XIII comes up at the original castle. You know the scenes in this vid should be in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5wPCqz1lR4

Edit:
They should put the enemies they showed in the original 1000 heartless fight. You know like the Behemoths and Flying dudes (Forgot names)

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Perhaps he meant, a spoiler until KH2:FM....If we DO get to fight him he must have a weapon to defend himself except illusions..(that if CoM thing is a FM mini game)

C

cam ron 77

Sora's Dad? Get off the CRACK. I think.....its SORA O_O LIEKOMG!1111one

I thought it said that i'td have an english dub so if it has an english dub.......

just because the other final mix came out in japan doesn't mean this one will too, but you never know. avoiding all spoilers at this point. kh2 sucked for me because I didn't xD

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
A few things that i would like in final mix.
1:playable Destiny Islands and the Destiny town
2:A Harder mode
3:longer Roxas gameplay with seperate missions where you play in roxas' past as an Organization XIII member
4:Secret drives that are only gained through secret bosses (like sephiroth)
5:Build your own custom keyblade through secret hard to find material. they promised this,but it was cut out due to the space issue.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Where does it get off being Sora's dad? That's a load of flipping crap. Come on, Sora's DAD?! That's not even intriguing. LOL.

Yea. We all know that Sora's dad was a deadbeat drunk that didn't let him do anything. That's why Sora wanted to leave in the first place. The reason we never saw Sora's dad was because he turned into one of those Heartless on the play island. This also explains why Sora never went to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back