• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Nomura said the scene was indeed in the past, but Nomura also said events were repeating themselves.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No he didn't. He never stated events were repeating. All he said was "it's in the past, but you could think it's in the future."

He has said NOTHING about events repeating themselves. That's a Fanmade theory.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You wouldn't happen to have a link to the interview, do you?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Got the link right here:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Site isn't working right now, but that link takes you directly to the interview page. Keep checking it. But I'm right anyway. And you're wrong. That's what matters.

You know, this very website has it too. =P

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/143585032.shtml

There you go, Phoenix. =D

It doesn't surprise of that people think that this half revealed faced Armored Keyblader, is Sora. They think they are right, let them think that way because they will look stupid in the end. =P

--------------------

Now, I am sorry but, why is everyone calling these people from the secret ending: 'Knights'. Knights were mounted armored soldiers that were in the Middle Ages within Europe.

Saying these characters are 'Knights', is pretty much the wrong and easy way.

The first thing you noticed about these characters that they are armored. And the second thing you notice is that they are wielding a keyblade of some sort. Wouldn't it make more sence to call them:

Armored Keybladers

Thats what I call them. I am just saying. Anyone who think they should be called 'Knights', please explain to me, because I am just not getting it. =P

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
They're in armor, they wield weapons. Best term is Knights, less corny than Armored Keybladers I'll tell you that. A Knight is also known to having belonged to an Order, or brotherhood. Knight fits these three just as anything else would. They look heroic, they wear armor, they are Knights.

And I'd rather disprove people and make them look stupid by MY means, makes me happy.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Site isn't working right now, but that link takes you directly to the interview page. Keep checking it. But I'm right anyway. And you're wrong. That's what matters.

Not really, what matters is life and death, the meaning of existance, love and peace, money and power..... but this is important too, I suppose.

At any rate, since it could happen in the future, events will most likely repeat themselves in a sense.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except I have money. I don't give a damn about peace and love, and I don't need power. And I'm alive right now. More importantly though, I was right.

And there's no proof events are repeating, the entire event could be in the past. Therefore no sense of a repeat in the future. More than likely these events are the Origin of the Keyblade, the beginning of all this darkness, and that wouldn't be repeated.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
They're in armor, they wield weapons. Best term is Knights, less corny than Armored Keybladers I'll tell you that. A Knight is also known to having belonged to an Order, or brotherhood. Knight fits these three just as anything else would. They look heroic, they wear armor, they are Knights.

And I'd rather disprove people and make them look stupid by MY means, makes me happy.

Now I know your House. You have to be. So who's your Cuddy? Who are your three partners?

Not really, what matters is life and death, the meaning of existance, love and peace, money and power..... but this is important too, I suppose.

At any rate, since it could happen in the future, events will most likely repeat themselves in a sense.

Actually your wrong, but only in some aspects. Some people don't care about the things you have stated therefore they those factors don't apply to those people. Money and Power are normally conflicting factors to Peace. Money and Power both inspire greed and greed of course leads to competition which leads to conflict which is the opposite to Peace. Got it?

Some people just don't outright care about life or death. Some people would gladly give up their lives and accept death for something they believe in. Such as a terrorist bomber or even a fireman.

Existance may not matter to somebody. I can't give any examples at this point but if I think of one I'll let you know.

Even though there is the fact that history tends to repeat itself, who says this is a repeat of something. Maybe this is what originally happened. It could be. Anyway I just emptied my think-tank so I leave it Inner Demon to finish this if needed. My opinion is the thread should be closed until any further information is found.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
If I applied the people that would make up my 'team' you wouldn't know them. But, ironically enough, there are three of them.

On to the point of this topic, I believe these are ORIGINAL events in the PAST, before Kingdom Hearts 1. A repeat of events would be a low plot point when we didn't even know the Origins of the original plot point. And knowing the ORIGINAL plot point and story would be redundant to then follow the course of that same story, only in the future.

See how stupid it sounds yet? As my theory stands that Secret Video is related to how these events all began, the creation of the Keyblade, the truth about Xehanort and Ienzo, and the revelation of the Keyblade War.

Maybe the past has TIES to a Kingdom Hearts 3, but not events ENTIRELY to repeat themselves. It's possible that for the true sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out, one must NOW understand the past, and what has come before.

As I've said before; To realize the future, you must know the past.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
If I applied the people that would make up my 'team' you wouldn't know them. But, ironically enough, there are three of them.

On to the point of this topic, I believe these are ORIGINAL events in the PAST, before Kingdom Hearts 1. A repeat of events would be a low plot point when we didn't even know the Origins of the original plot point. And knowing the ORIGINAL plot point and story would be redundant to then follow the course of that same story, only in the future.

See how stupid it sounds yet? As my theory stands that Secret Video is related to how these events all began, the creation of the Keyblade, the truth about Xehanort and Ienzo, and the revelation of the Keyblade War.

Maybe the past has TIES to a Kingdom Hearts 3, but not events ENTIRELY to repeat themselves. It's possible that for the true sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out, one must NOW understand the past, and what has come before.

As I've said before; To realize the future, you must know the past.

This just made me think of something. What if they do the Past in a DS or PSP like CoM and do KH3 as the PS3 game? It would work. This way Square would make more mullah! It's genius I tell you GENIUS!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except that Nomura stated the next Kingdom Hearts Installment wouldn't be a repeat of COM. That isn't a smart marketing plan anyway. It would look too repetitive.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Except that Nomura stated the next Kingdom Hearts Installment wouldn't be a repeat of COM. That isn't a smart marketing plan anyway. It would look too repetitive.

Who said anyone had to buy into it? Not me. And how would be a repeat of CoM? It would have to be card based and be in Castle Oblivion. If they did it on PSP it could be like KH and be an RPG Platformer and if they did it on DS it could be the same except your command menu would be on the bottom screen. It would work in much the same way New Super Mario Bros. works right now I would expect. There fore I see no way of it being a repeat of CoM other than the fact that it is on a non PS3 or PS2 system.

If done correctly the storylines could seem completely different and seem to almost have nothing to do with each other other than the repeat of past events. Therefore it would not be repetitive.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't mean in that sense. It would look too much like a pattern. KH (PS2), COM (GBA), KHII (PS2). And then another freaking handheld. I don't see it happening. The next game will be PS3. We probably won't see a NEW KH handheld for a while.

The next game needs to have an impact, especially if it deals with the past. That's an IMPORTANT arc. So PS3 would be the wise choice. Even though the PS3 may suck, it would be the better choice. Actually PS2 would, but that won't be around long enough for the next KH Installment to pop up.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
I don't mean in that sense. It would look too much like a pattern. KH (PS2), COM (GBA), KHII (PS2). And then another freaking handheld. I don't see it happening. The next game will be PS3. We probably won't see a NEW KH handheld for a while.

The next game needs to have an impact, especially if it deals with the past. That's an IMPORTANT arc. So PS3 would be the wise choice. Even though the PS3 may suck, it would be the better choice. Actually PS2 would, but that won't be around long enough for the next KH Installment to pop up.

Ah now I see your point. Cause nobody likes handhelds. :rolleyes: The next installment of KH probably won't see production until I'd say 2009 2010. Even then it may be too soon, just look at how long the last one took.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The last one only took four years. If they started production in 2007 for the PS3 it could come out as early as 2010. It just depends on what's on their plate. It's entirey possible the next Kingdom Hearts is in some amount of production stage. If they're seriously moving forward with a KH2 Final Mix and with that new scene from the secret ending, that means Nomura has a better idea of what's going on.

And to have a better idea means a plot, to have a plot means to sit down and actually contemplate this game.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
The past makes up our future. Maybe that's what he was getting at? Or people from the future go to the past. Kidding. But really, an alternate realm?

If we don't know any of these characters, then I find it hard to get excited about it.

Oh... and if it IS the past, why does the Keyblade have Mickey's head symbol. I mean that never really got an answer in the game, probably sheer design idea, nothing more. But then it wouldn't make sense. Unless it was just a way of showing the destiny of the King to come or it has to do with a Mouse ancestor.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But his confirmation in the beginning lead more so towards the Past.

"I would at least say it's an event in the Past, but you could think it's in the future."

That seems to imply, quite clearly, the event is in the PAST. What if he's not talking about the event being in the future. What if he's talking about how the audience MAY interpret it. Nomura just may be bright enough to say something that means actually just as it is read.

How many here think it's in the future? ALOT. So, in that respect, he would be telling the truth.

And on the point of Mickey, he has been around for a LONG time. Even in the castle ther are MANY Mice with pictures covering the walls.

But then this IS Disney, it's a design to have Mickey's head stuck there. Could be nothing more than a design choice. The only breach in continuity is that clear Mickey didn't know of teh Keyblades existence until some few years before Kingdom Hearts. therefore it's creation was not due to him.

Which my theory doesn't involve anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back