• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Except I have money. I don't give a damn about peace and love, and I don't need power. And I'm alive right now. More importantly though, I was right.

Hey, like I said, whatever you find important XD

And there's no proof events are repeating, the entire event could be in the past. Therefore no sense of a repeat in the future. More than likely these events are the Origin of the Keyblade, the beginning of all this darkness, and that wouldn't be repeated.

"I would at least say it's an event in the Past, but you could think it's in the future."

2 things:

1. What purpose does the "at least" serve?
2. If we could think it's in the future, then he's talking about similar, if not identical, events hapening in the future.

rikupwns

i personally feel like the clip had something to do with explaining how xehanort lost his memories, so that means the past. but im wondering do you think they will explain the video in the first half of the next game like they did with roxas in kh2 and then move back to the present with sora? or do you think sora and his crew won't be in it at all?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This is what I think:

The ENTIRE game will be centered around the past. Remember that note Mickey gave them at the end, he's obviously called for a meeting. I believe that between the time Mickey left Destiny Islands and the time they received the letter, Mickey went with Yensid and discovered the history of the Keyblade.

So I believe the next game will be in the future and the past. Mickey and Yensid will sit Sora, Kairi, and Riku down and tell them the truth about Xehanort and the Keyblade.

You WILL NOT play as Sora and Co. But every few scenes we'll get a VO of Yensid telling the story. Yet Sora and co. would never speak. This would tie into both future and past.

The game would deliver the history of how all this began, but it would be in the future, since, technically, Mickey and Yensid were the ones telling the story.

phamtomwolf

i think so too inner demon but i think he's going to make that a handheld title for the psp and KHIII sora's story

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
This is what I think:
The ENTIRE game will be centered around the past. Remember that note Mickey gave them at the end, he's obviously called for a meeting. I believe that between the time Mickey left Destiny Islands and the time they received the letter, Mickey went with Yensid and discovered the history of the Keyblade.

So I believe the next game will be in the future and the past. Mickey and Yensid will sit Sora, Kairi, and Riku down and tell them the truth about Xehanort and the Keyblade.

You WILL NOT play as Sora and Co. But every few scenes we'll get a VO of Yensid telling the story. Yet Sora and co. would never speak. This would tie into both future and past.

The game would deliver the history of how all this began, but it would be in the future, since, technically, Mickey and Yensid were the ones telling the story.
:thumbsup: this is a winnage theroy ID,but there might be a flaw.We dont know how long the span of was in the final video. It couldve been a week,couldve been an hour,so we dont know how long mickey has been with yensid and finding the mystery of the keyblade.
It's a small flaw,and it might not even happen,but until we know how muck time passes in the end,that's flawed.

BTW:phantom, I doubt he'll use the psp. He knows that the psp is flawed,along with everyone else in the world. If there is a porta game,it'll prolly be a 3d ds bridge game,like COM.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There technically is no flaw in the theory. The time has obviously been some fair amount. I'd wager at least a month, which is a long enough time span. Since Yensid already knew a great deal.

Therefore to send out a letter, which also takes TIME to arrive, I'd bet at least a month had past. Possibly even two. No hole.

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
FM ideas

I was just thinking the other day"wouldent it be cool if kh2 fm had all those extra things they cut out like donald and goofy waking up,roxas chasing a dusk through Twilight Town,1,000 heartless battle with the behemoths and giant wyverins(spelling?)" so what do you guys think about that good? :thumbsup: or bad? :thumbdown: please tell me and bi the way please dont flame.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, and you're like the hundredth person to repeat the same poorly constructed theory. Which has been proven false might I add.

Nomura CONFIRMED the Knights were ALL NEW characters.

Lil_RiKu

Did you just hear me? I said that he could have some connection with sora.he could be his brother,dad,or maybe he is the nights reincarnation.we dont know much before KH1.Remeber it could be anything.He has Sora's smile and eyes and hair color

I

The Show Must Go On
i will repeat this "this 'new' character maybe some version of sora kind of the same way Roxas was a new charrie but was STILL SORA." so, Lil Riku-san maybe is right... if the same theory wasn't posted a billion times already. both you guys need to read the posts (yes, i reffer to both inner demon and Lil Riku)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Even though he's a new character, doesn't mean he isn't related to Sora in some way. We don't exactly know about Sora's family background or Riku's.

I

The Show Must Go On
Even though he's a new character, doesn't mean he isn't related to Sora in some way. We don't exactly know about Sora's family background or Riku's.

you would think that they dun have any family, cuz aside from sora's mom calling him before D.I. got destroyed, there's no evidence.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Are you all morons? Roxas was said to be Sora's brother too. The guy has freaking brown hair and blue eyes. That's Nomura's freaking STYLE of how he designs ANY character. This isn't another half of Sora, this is NOT Sora's dad.

These are characters connected to them by Keyblades. And Keyblades ONLY. Sora's dad was NEVER a Keyblade Master. If that was the case then the Kingdom Key would have returned to Sora's father during Kingdom Hearts.

And don't give no he's too old or shit liek that. There is NO LOGICAL explanation for this man to be Sora or even RELATED to Sora.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Are you all morons? Roxas was said to be Sora's brother too. The guy has freaking brown hair and blue eyes. That's Nomura's freaking STYLE of how he designs ANY character. This isn't another half of Sora, this is NOT Sora's dad.

These are characters connected to them by Keyblades. And Keyblades ONLY. Sora's dad was NEVER a Keyblade Master. If that was the case then the Kingdom Key would have returned to Sora's father during Kingdom Hearts.

And don't give no he's too old or shit liek that. There is NO LOGICAL explanation for this man to be Sora or even RELATED to Sora.

Thats all I needed to hear, Nicely Put.

That dude is NOT and NO way in hell will be Sora's Dad.

1st of all I find the man too young.

2nd of all Square if not like Sora, dumb.

3rd of all its a bad idea.

4th of all They havent mention Sora, Riku, and Kairi's parents, Why show them now? Its not logical and its a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back