• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj984jj

Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

It seems V-Jump was mistaken, they aren't different games, they come together.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

So it's a set. The way it should've been in the first place. Glad to see Square making up for their mistakes. If it's released in Japan in spring then it would most likely get released in the U.S. in the summer( if it gets the green light to be a world wide item).

kthundercat

Because they're MEAN! ! ! I wish we knew whether or not they are coming here, and doesn't the TGS end today???

tidusffxwakka

kh2 fm comes with a khcom remake so my guess is we may see them next year about 6 months after jap release and months after the us release for pal areas. the khcom remake has jap voices and jap subs so it will need voice acting etc. all over again

Masamune

Big Boss
kh2 fm comes with a khcom remake so my guess is we may see them next year about 6 months after jap release and months after the us release for pal areas. the khcom remake has jap voices and jap subs so it will need voice acting etc. all over again

yeah i guess they will need to do the voice acting all over again....oh well...
atleast its bieng released in the USA unlike the previous one...

Zaraki

wouldnt it suck if nomura dosent give Re and Fm just because Ign gave it a bad score? anyways If this comes out to the states i wont even care for Kh3 unless the secret ending is really and i mean realllllllly good.

Dark Keyblader

I WANT COM RE we are stil la week away from kh2 i want com re i dont care bout final mix+ GIVE ME COM RE

KingBlade

by sinspire^

The thing is that, this situation with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix is that is a completely new verison of Kingdom Hearts II. The only reason we didn't get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix is because the United States got extras in our Kingdom Hearts. So, they had to make it even for Japanese fans. So, they made one with all the extras that we got and put a few more, as in, the deep dive, the Xemnas battle, the 3 more reports.

Only slightly new changes were put in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, so, it would be pointless to bring it here, for only 3 changes.

But now...

Everyone(United States, Europe, and Japan) got pretty much the same verison of Kingdom Hearts, so, there is no difference between ours to japan's, only the language, and thats it.

So, techically there is no reason for them to say "Its not coming to the states".

And if they do say that, thats just bullcrap.

Masamune

Big Boss

The thing is that, this situation with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix is that is a completely new verison of Kingdom Hearts II. The only reason we didn't get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix is because the United States got extras in our Kingdom Hearts. So, they had to make it even for Japanese fans. So, they made one with all the extras that we got and put a few more, as in, the deep dive, the Xemnas battle, the 3 more reports.

Only slightly new changes were put in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, so, it would be pointless to bring it here, for only 3 changes.

But now...

Everyone(United States, Europe, and Japan) got pretty much the same verison of Kingdom Hearts, so, there is no difference between ours to japan's, only the language, and thats it.

So, techically there is no reason for them to say "Its not coming to the states".

And if they do say that, thats just bullcrap.

yeah they have no excuse for not releasing it in the US....

Whispered.Hope

the jap kh2 actually had some more like in port royal some pirates had guns instead of bows and xigbar has crossbows instead of those circles when he aims at you.

Honto ni? Well, those probably had to be censored when it came to North America, so...

is KHII:FM really coming out as a package with RE KH:CoM? o_O; Still, that'd be even more reason to have a NA release of both games @_@; Honestly, they should have made CoM as a 3D game to begin with. KH is not meant for a GBA T___T

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well if you guys didn't already know

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
- Comes bundled with RE: Chain of Memories
- Spring 2007 release
- Various new Cutscenes, Battle Upgrades, Map Additions
- There is the "+" at the end of the title, probably to show that it is more than just a special edition
- Lot more story about Roxas
- According to Square they are not even mentioning if it will come to the US or not. As they always do with special editions. (avoiding the issue? way to go!)

RE: Chain of Memories
- There is a really big poster. It may be the box art. (no picture yet)
- Japanese Voiceovers
- Demo on site at TGS
- New Cutscenes
- You can get or win some sort of prize when you play the demo at TGS
- A reaction system has been added (more triangle button!!!)
- Reverse Rebirth is still in it

Wow. Square Enix does something RIGHT for once!! This will be the best final mix ever, and I sure am gonna love importing this baby if it doesn't come to the U.S.!!

Whispered.Hope

Ah, I didn't know they were selling it together. Everything else I knew xD Yeah, I'm gonna have to import it, too, if they aren't giving us a release, which would be horrible if they didn't T__T

Masamune

Big Boss
eh, i'm not gonna get my hopes up for kh2 FM or CoM to be released here in the U.S.......

yeah i guess but still it makes no sense for them not to.. i dont think we got anything extra that they didnt have....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Preview of KH:FM+

Furthermore, re:Chain offers visible changes in gameplay. Environments are now semi-destructible, and smashing pillars and rocks results in pick-up items. KHII's Reaction system has been integrated into the action as well; pressing the Triangle button at specific times will play into the strategy of combat. And perhaps most significantly of all, the entire game now features full voice acting, featuring the original cast of KH and KHII.

YAY!!!!

Square Enix won't say if Final Mix+ is coming to the U.S. -- to date, none of their Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts revised editions have made it outside Japan. But then, Final Mix+ offers substantial new content, namely a massively upgraded version of a game previously only available for a portable system. Company representatives certainly aren't ruling it out, so watch 1UP for further news on this surprise title.

Kind of YAY!!!

Good find, brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back