• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Re: Preview of KH:FM+

You guys just watch. My theory is correct. Final Mix and CoM are nothing more than big fat juicy bait. You all must look at the big picture. Everyone knows that PS3 has a chance of not selling well. If it doesn't sell well that would mean less sales for Square's future projects like FFXIII. Square knows about the PS3's import power.

What better way to get PS3 sales and assure future sales of their other products then to use KH as the bait. Yep, yep, Square can't fool me. I'm on to their corporate schemes.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Re: Super Anger Thread

True, it's on the fence, but KH FM WAS the American version. Just, it had extra bosses, Deep Dive, and Japanese text. XD So, yeah, FM for KH2 is gonna be the same. Not like it'd be hard to make an American one, right?

~Mega

.:Mega:.

Awards

You think that all you want, but I still have my doubts. I bet the reason why it's underwraps is because they wanna surprise us, AND, because it'll take a while to record english voices for Re. Just my views, though. XP And also, there is no confirmation that your theory is correct. =P

Puck

I'm not too mad since I know the truth. The truth is the PS3 is about to be released and Square's new games are on it. They fear no one is going to buy enough PS3's and that would result in low sales for Square's new products. Soooo....how do they solve this problem? KH that's how. By not releasing Final Mix and CoM in the U.S, it gives KH fans a big reason to buy the PS3. So they can play the import without taking apart their PS2s. Clever. Just pure brilliance by square. I'm surprised no one sees this plan but me.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I'm not too mad since I know the truth. The truth is the PS3 is about to be released and Square's new games are on it. They fear no one is going to buy enough PS3's and that would result in low sales for Square's new products. Soooo....how do they solve this problem? KH that's how. By not releasing Final Mix and CoM in the U.S, it gives KH fans a big reason to buy the PS3. So they can play the import without taking apart their PS2s. Clever. Just pure brilliance by square. I'm surprised no one sees this plan but me.

...you know, i'm starting to think your paranoid....your always so negative about Square.

Are you really a Nintendo official or something? Or even worse! A Microsoft official!? =O

Puck

Do you really think Square is going to come out and say 'we're not going to release Final Mix in NA' when they are just one month away from releasing FFXII in NA?

It wouldn't be smart business. It could affect their image further and make fans dislike, which could ruin their FFXII sales. I see their game plan. All of it. It's bad business to us. But to them in the long run, it will be good business.

D

Dexter

DEMO REPORT of RE: COM

Hey everyone,

Day 2 of TGS is here and the public is running wild! Cameras, mobile phones, laptops; you name it, and it's there, covering everything there is at TGS! So make sure to refresh a lot to stay up to date!

Re:Chain of Memories:
DEMO REPORT:
-The demo contains:
- Traverse Town
-Olympus Colesium(with Hades boss fight)
-The game doesn't really differ from the GBA version other than controlling camera

EDIT:-Start menu is in the Kingdom Hearts style(Sora Artwork, menu at the bottom of the screen, white background,etc.)

-Zexion speaks to his with other Organization buddies,and he senses something.(in the begining of Reverse Rebirth, he smelled/sensed Riku, and compared him to the Superior.)

Tryin to keep everybody updated!!!:nahnah:
Source: www.kh2.co.uk

Last edited:

Puck

I'm no official, Guardian Soul. I just figure out their plans. Their easy to figure out.

chosen destiny

KH2 Final Mix & KH: Com Final Mix

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

im not sure if it has been posted yet, if so then close this when you read it. so is this true? dont go all crazy on this because they said its not sure if it will come to states or not. think about it though, kh2 with an amazing deeper and hardcore story of roxas and KH:Com being maybe CGI, but for sure animated. this is awsome. what im lokking forward to is the deeper story with roxas. they will not release the final mixes until around spring time of 2007. what do you guys think of this?

chosen destiny

Re: KH2 Final Mix & KH: Com Final Mix

i see there is a thread of this, so close this now. sorry about it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: KH2 Final Mix & KH: Com Final Mix

Your about a week late. Sorry. =/

Yeah...its true.

Everyone is pulling the hair out for another Kingdom Hearts....nothing new. ^^

Puck

Sureee Mr. Microsoft, your lies bounce off of me like ping pong balls. ;D

They're not lies, they're truth. My theory about Square's gameplan is probably 100% correct. After years of being their fan, I know them quite well. In fact, I am so positive that I am right about Square, I'm going to make a vow. If Square just so happens announces that they are going to release this Final Mix set to the U.S, I will never to make another crazy theory or crazy theory thread ever again.

P.S- I like Nintendo more than Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back