• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

What I really want to see right now is just some new screenshots
It feels good kinda like waiting for kh2 to come out again but this time with more stuff woot

tooky

cant wait! i mean if the game only comes out in japan i would buy kh2:final mix and kh:final mix and a japanese ps2 no matter what!

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
KH2 final mix

i was lookin at the scans on the site of final mix and the pic of that guy thats in the middle of the page i think is one of the three keybladers in the secret ending of KH2. im not to sure cause i cant read japanese but just a thought. tell me wat yall think

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Re: KH2 final mix

Um... this thread is kinda pointless, you could talk about it in the KH2FM thread. And yes, we're all pretty sure the knight in the scan is the middle keyblader. But it has not yet been confirmed.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: KH2 final mix

Um... this thread is kinda pointless, you could talk about it in the KH2FM thread. And yes, we're all pretty sure the knight in the scan is the middle keyblader. But it has not yet been confirmed.

This the KH2 FM thread and knight in the scan is the dude who in this case is the middle keyblader. You dont need that to be confirmed just some common sense

sephira808

they already made a sreenshot 4 it,doubtless it will come out n if it does,so too will kh3 im sure of it.im sooo excited!!waaaaaaah!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Then spend a lifetime learning how to read Japanese.

It doesn't take a lifetime -___- I've been studying for 5 months and can read kana and minor kanji.

So where is the Trailer ?

You will never see it unless Square officially releases it. At TGS there was a strict no pictures/no video rule. No one could video tape anything. They only wanted TGSers to see the trailer =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back