• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Nah. That would make Riku subservient to Sora, since Sora keeps his body. They strived to make them fight as equals in the game.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
We dont need more drive forms all we need is more reactions commands and more things to do after we beat the game.:nahnah:

KH2KManiack16

I apologize if these questions seem repetitive( I didn't feel like reading 49 pages), but: Will KH2: FM be released in U.S.? If it is, will it be called KH2: FM because when the KH: FM came out I could find no game called that? Finally, when will it be released in the U.S., if it is going to be? Is COM going to be released with it?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Will KH2: FM be released in U.S.?

We're not sure. No confirmation, however an encouraging comment by KH creator Tetsuya Nomura almost affirming that Tetsuya wants North America to step in on the fun, hints towards a possibility.

If it is, will it be called KH2: FM because when the KH: FM came out I could find no game called that?

That is because Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix was never released outside of Japan. It was a Japan-only game.

However, KH2 Final Mix will probably be the English name if it is in fact released outside of Japan.

Finally, when will it be released in the U.S., if it is going to be?

No idea. However Spring 2007 is the confirmed Japanese release. As far as price goes, we have no idea for outside of Japan, but the Square Enix team said they want to consider those that already own Kingdom Hearts, and would like to price the game fairly.

Is COM going to be released with it?

Yes. The bundle will be called "Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+" which will include 2 DVDs.

1st DVD: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
2nd DVD: Kingdom Hearts: Re-Chain of Memories (ps2 remake) + bonus features and extra content.

I hope that answers your questions.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
so umm yea they still ahvent comfirmed that people in america get this game yet right?

Sailor Moon

yea i want it so bad i saw those pics of larxene and zexion and stuff and i want it more and more each day

Sailor Moon

well dont they come in the same case? and i want re:COM more than the final mix really

Sailor Moon

well i juss want to hear the org and see them in 3-D and hear what they wound like and what its like to fight them

EDIT: although i do want to see how the KH2 FM is

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
You know what Nomura needs to do? Add more Tron games to Space Paranoids. It would be awsome. Maybe the wierd racketball thing they play and the tanks. They even show the Tanks in the world pic but you never actually see them used in the world. (Which was kinda pointless.)

Roxas_no.XIII

Anyone know when it comes out? I want to get it when it comes out on the day ,
iwant to review it first..

Masamune

Big Boss
There's a big possibility considering all the evidence we have, and since both Japan and NA got similar kh2 versions, and that Nomura said he's trying to get it over here, but it's still not confirmed.

well i think we have a chance if nomura is trying...

RikusDarkHalf

it comes out in the SPRING of 2007

Lets hope it does and not move it to summer and well I kinda hope it hits late april or early May so that they can think of more stuff right now to add and what they say is true about the english voices which right now they are lets hope they are much beter then some/ most of kh2's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back