• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
because if the final mix version is japaness then, it might be different from the u.s version (ps2) cause i was on ebay looking at the final mix for kh1 and said that you need the japaness ps2 or something

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
oh ok but i think they will make it so we wont have to they might let us have both

TheWritingWriter

ok. heres my theory (im 12, but i have a pretty good imagination). I think in the secret ending in FM+, the guy with the smashed visor gets in a fight with the armored knight who picks up Riku's keyblade. So they fight, and the one with riku's keyblade eventually wins, and at the end of the movie, he will take off his helmet and reveal to be...XEHANORT.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
ok. heres my theory (im 12, but i have a pretty good imagination). I think in the secret ending in FM+, the guy with the smashed visor gets in a fight with the armored knight who picks up Riku's keyblade. So they fight, and the one with riku's keyblade eventually wins, and at the end of the movie, he will take off his helmet and reveal to be...XEHANORT.

Please keep all KH3 theories in the KH2 spoiler section. Thank you.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I personally don't care about the secret ending I actually feel like I didn't work that hard to get it in KH2 itself. Keep KH3 theories that are mostly stupid in the Spoiler thread.

Is there anything else new about this game by any chance. Hopefully they'll change the way you acquire your Drive Forms I hate the fact they just give them to you.

D

Dexter

Well u know how Nomura said that there will be a new drive form in final mix.

Well maybe it would be a secret unlockable drive form where you have to beat all the tournments or beat a secret boss since nomura said there will be a new boss battle stronger than sepherioth....well anyway it's just a thought....

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Well u know how Nomura said that there will be a new drive form in final mix.

Well maybe it would be a secret unlockable drive form where you have to beat all the tournments or beat a secret boss since nomura said there will be a new boss battle stronger than sepherioth....well anyway it's just a thought....

Are you for real and if you are show me a link yo :toungesmile:

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Okay, for people that acctually read the home page, It IS suppose to be done in English Voice and and all that. (that special PS2 thing is just one w/ a mod chip.)

Anyone else that is a part of the kh2.co.uk site also can get additional info on the whole thing. From what I've heard and read from that site is you go through and rebeat the game and you fight the Organization over in a different way, more like their own type of boss battle. After you've beaten 2-13, Xemnas's "Final Mix" for the game is the next boss. (all this suppose to be on the new CoM...I could be wrong...I may have misunderstood this info).

Chaos blood

Become my army and those who live through the hardships shall see the darkened plain of devil hearts, the kingdom of the dark

ultamaSora

Over on another forum some people got to interview Kanji Tashiro, Square Enix repersenitive and one of the questions asked was If Final Mix was going to be like the original and be only for Japan and he said "We know there are many fans in the Americas so we are considering translating it but we are not sure yet." So there is still hope

.:Mega:.

Awards
W00T! That is great news! As for me, I got a response from my letter to Square... and you know what? They thought I meant the original Final Mix. ._.

~Mega

kthundercat

That's a little funny, what did they say? "It's never coming out in America, it's only for Japan and if you import it and Mod your PS2 that's breaking the warranty on it and we are not held responsible in any way." Something like that?

rikudk6

not only r they making khII:fm but they will also have a khIII but it will be called something like keyblade wars or sumtin like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back