• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Bad news guys.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4918/untitledom0.jpg
Emo's, prepare your razor blades.

Thats really dumb. You obviously wrote that. You idiot. It isn't funny either. KH2 FM hasn't yet been confirmed to be or to not be coming out in North America yet. Do you really think he would of wrote this to just Milkman saying this? No, he would of had a press confrence about it. So think logically before you post something so stupid.

Last edited:

kthundercat

Did you post that in hopes that ppl would stop making the same threads over, and over, and over again?? I kinda don't blame you, but that is so obviously fake, why would Nomura risk being sued by Squeenix for releasing info like that???

Zaraki

Thats really dumb. You obviously wrote that. You idiot. It isn't funny either. KH2 FM hasn't yet been confirmed to be or to not be coming out in North America yet. Do you really think he would of wrote this to just Milkman saying this? No, he would of had a press confrence about it. So think logically before you post something so stupid.

dude have a sense of humour.

i cant wait to fight zexion and roxas its gonna be awsome

darkness_zero

Ok,forgive me for being ignorant, but I've been reading these forums for almost a year, but just decided to join. Is there or is there not any confirmation of KH2:FM being released in NA? Don't start flaming because who in their right mind has the patience or the time to read through 50 pages of forums?? I may not have a life, but that's too much reading. Flame me if you want, but I was told "There are no stupid questions". If there is no confirmation there is no need to throw a fit, simply say that it is or is not. That is all.

daxter fan

Actually it is quite funny.

Paddi

Let's hope this game reach the stores of Europe soon, in my case atleast :eek:

We always get screwed with the final fantasy games, so would be nice for a chance if we got something in advance.

Forgotten_Roxas

I have one question. Has it been confirmed to be in enqlish?
It should be in english because the last one wasn't.:cursing: :cursing:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
as far as I know, they will speak in english but everything else will be japenese.(ie:captions, command menu, pause menu, synthesis etc)
Also the last one was in english, but had japenese text like i said for this one
there is no confirmation for N america yet, so we'll have to wait and see, but if there is, then I guess speech and text will be in english

.:Mega:.

Awards
Famitsu: Anyway, let's start with the news of this "new project" which appeared at the end of the latest trailer. Boy, were we surprised!
Nomura: Thanks to everyone Kingdom Hearts has gained phenomenal popularity worldwide. That is why next year the series will be taking a new step... although for the moment I can't be any more concrete.

Worldwide? I think this increases our chances of getting FM+. -shrug-

Source: http://kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/Famitsu-3

~Mega

oathkeeper_dm

i remember that khinsider posted that it would be a package with th khfm in english and the ps2 version of kh com.......so i think it will be in english....

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I just wanted to say if you think about it, the "glowing eyed unknown" is most certainly Roxas, because Roxas is Sora's nobody. The unknown standing at the beach is DiZ (voice recognition) and he says " he looks just like you". An unknown also says this to SORA in KH Final Mix, which would make it appear that the "glowing eyed unknown" is either Sora or Roxas, and I say Roxas because its Roxas' dream, and also may be a memory from when he was in the Organization, thus the cloak. There, think about that, do some research, and let me know what you think.

...and by DiZ you mean Xemnas.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back