• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y_H_M

Hey, hey, can i join, man? (actually i don't even understand what you are talking about. i just join if it is about kingdom hearts. :toungesmile:)

BoomOfThe4thWall

Geez, SquareEnix is missing out on a big opportunity only releasing FM in Japan. Considering how many american people have been asking for it, they could make a killing just by including America in the Mix.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yea I know..-Sighs- True..

<.< I can easily prove that statement false, but I don't think I'll bother, since you've already heard my reasons. I'm just going to repeat this: message boards don't prove anything. At least not as much as one would think they do. And I'm going to guess that's what Boom's supposed "evidence" is to back up that claim.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
If I had final Mix right now, I wouldn't be here!Lol.

But seriously, I'd be tryign to pwn the organizations asses!Lol.

Maverick E.S

Virus
My friend said he saw a comercial on tv on his ign channel it said spring of 2008 im hoping he isn't joking but i don't see anything on the website confirming this except for on website that says its coming here but there isn't a realise date idk im definantly not putting my hopes up but if i get more info then i MIGHT start to believe

EDIT: Nvm he tricked me

**Sora**

<.< I can easily prove that statement false, but I don't think I'll bother, since you've already heard my reasons. I'm just going to repeat this: message boards don't prove anything. At least not as much as one would think they do. And I'm going to guess that's what Boom's supposed "evidence" is to back up that claim.
Like I said before I don't give a flying f*** about your reasons..Sorry to curse but it's making me mad:cursing:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
DAMN JAPANESE I HATE THEM!!!!!!! THEY GET THE BEST GAMES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO SELFISH ABOUT THEMSELFS AND THEIR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't a question of them being selfish. It's a question of how the game would do here if they released it. It wouldn't sell all that well, you know.

Besides: there ARE games that never reach Japan.

General Xenos

but idk think they (japan) ever demand outside games, none the less from the U.S., simply because they can make profit off there own games and seek to make themselves look good by having people want their games more than other countries games, they r the most technalogical country on this earth.

*RevenantSora

but idk think they (japan) ever demand outside games, none the less from the U.S., simply because they can make profit off there own games and seek to make themselves look good by having people want their games more than other countries games, they r the most technalogical country on this earth.
Okay just to let you guys know Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ along with Re : Com is not coming to the USA.Even ask Hades he knows..So do I..I'm sick of the Online Peitions being made..That's not going to work..There worthless and a waste of time..SE dodges all the questions dealing about KH2FM coming to the USA..They had a chance to annouce it ad E3 did they? NO.It's already late for KH2FM to come..Really late..It's been about 9 months and nothing has been said about KH2FM to the USA..It won't come ..FMs are Japanese Exclusive only..NOT US ..But Japan..Please stop thinking it's going to come because when it doesn't you'll be bummed that you got your hopes up..Case Closes..Rotfl.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Okay just to let you guys know Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ along with Re : Com is not coming to the USA.Even ask Hades he knows..So do I..I'm sick of the Online Peitions being made..That's not going to work..There worthless and a waste of time..SE dodges all the questions dealing about KH2FM coming to the USA..They had a chance to annouce it ad E3 did they? NO.It's already late for KH2FM to come..Really late..

It's the sad truf.

..It's been about 9 months and nothing has been said about KH2FM to the USA..It won't come ..FMs are Japanese Exclusive only..NOT US ..But Japan..Please stop thinking it's going to come because when it doesn't you'll be bummed that you got your hopes up..Case Closes..Rotfl.

It's actually 8 months xD. But who really cares ? =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back