• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix Ending Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
^hmmm.
nope. no idea what's wrong. i know it'll take a lot of time/money, but you might as well order a new khII: fm+

Dude if you still have your old PS2 all you fave to do is take it apart and unscrew it from the bottom and then clean out all of the dust this happened to me a couple tims and it always makes it work again=]

really??? yay! =DDD
it's a good thing it's still on top of my dresser (too lazy to throw it out)

Dark Soldier 101

The srews on the bottom are hidden under the little squares that you can just pop out and put back in but when you take the top peice off be careful because theres a Silver thing connected to it's Green light so don't yank it or it will R.I.P (BAD PUN)

Awards
I have recently got kh2 fm and i beat all the worlds and beat the five optional organization members. Then i beat the game and im suppose to be able to save and go back to the main map and be able to fight terra then. But it justends with a black screen and no music. Could you guys please help me. im stuck and ive tried it like 3 times now. THANKS

You're sure you beat all the worlds? You didn't miss Atlantica/Pride Lands/Space Paranoids/Winnie the Pooh?

Go back and check.

felix77779

:thumbdown:I thought i would get an answer to my problem, but i guess not with all you dumb fucks. I swear you guys come on the forums and talking about kingdom hearts but it seems like you dont know what the fuck your talking about. I'll figure it out myself, thanks for nothing dumb asses. :thumbdown:

Zeffphyr

no guys nothings wrong with my disc , ps2, not using codebreaker or whatever that shits called. ITs just stops. i thought someone would give me an intelligent answer but so far its just stupid retarted stuff. So please if you dont have a smart answer please dont say anything and please someone help me

Beggars can´t be choosers my friend.

Your only problem seems to be that you´re too stupid to accept the fact that
your problem is actually very simple. So don´t go ape shit on everyone else
just cus you´re pissy about your game fucking up.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
:thumbdown:I thought i would get an answer to my problem, but i guess not with all you dumb fucks. I swear you guys come on the forums and talking about kingdom hearts but it seems like you dont know what the fuck your talking about. I'll figure it out myself, thanks for nothing dumb asses. :thumbdown:

you got multiple answers, you just don't like them. And we do know what the fuck we're talking about. We just don't know every little thing that could be wrong with the hardware. But if you go and post an idea in the future of KH section, you'll get your ass kicked by every KH fact imaginable.

long story short: We like the KH game, but who the hell would sit there studying the hardware when they can just play the game.

Those answers were perfectly fine, accept them

TerraFTW!

Douche Bag <_<

lol

Why don't you check the rest of the internet for a solution?

Kaezan

Wait... when you beat the game you're supposed to get some battle report? (talking about KHII, not KHII FM+), when I beat the game, I just saw all the ending credits then it ended with the picture of the KH characters and said The End or something, I never got any batttle report o_0

Awards

:cool: np bro

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait... when you beat the game you're supposed to get some battle report? (talking about KHII, not KHII FM+), when I beat the game, I just saw all the ending credits then it ended with the picture of the KH characters and said The End or something, I never got any batttle report o_0

You need to pick both swords at the start of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back