• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 final mix +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Probably not.
The FM and FM+ have english voices because apparently the Japanese people like the American voices better (with good reason, the Disney characters sounded atrocious despite how good the original characters were).

jarm7

it is not sorry maby you should order it online thats what i did

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Probably not.
The FM and FM+ have english voices because apparently the Japanese people like the American voices better (with good reason, the Disney characters sounded atrocious despite how good the original characters were).

That's upsetting. Cuz Larxy looks so awesome and sadistic, my kind of female character.
And that makes sense.
Thank you for clearing that up.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Probably not.
I don't think so, remember, English is the second language of Japan, so since it's a re-release, maybe the American Voice actors demanded that if they re-release the game they want it to have their voices.

Or, to make it sound less stupid, maybe Japan wanted to give their citizens what we see...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, the creators wanted the Japanese players to hear what we hear

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + had English voice overs with Japanese text. The additional cutscenes added had no voiceovers but just Japanese subtitles.

Fans have been questioning for a long time now whether or not Square-Enix has interest in releasing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + here in the US but most of the information we have received point toward the direction that says no, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + will not be coming anywhere near the US. My suggestion to you is to either buy an import online or to download the game using Swap Magic.

And personally, I think that Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + will not be coming to the US.

There is no need for further discussion of this topic.
[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back