• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, in the Kingdom Hearts 2 Ultimania guide section I saw they had some interview questions for Nomura, one of them said SE might make a Final Mix, but would make for America too, when I heard this I was excited, it would be nice to get some confused thoughts gone away, and to see a small glimpse of the chasers. Any thoughts?

I

inhiding

KH2FM isn't going to be made for two reasons, and we've already covered these:

1) Nomura has confirmed that he isn't going to be working on the Kingdom Hearts series for a while.
2) The only reason KHFM was made was because of Japanese fans who complained to Nomura about how we got the certain extras that they didn't get in their original version of their game.

Hot_Chocolate

i read an interview saying nomura wasnt goign to make a final mix or another com like game becuase he said he brought to much confusion to fans who didnt play the previous versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back