• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2:fm & Kh2:re:com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobone

Website
www.treasuretrooper.com
hi,

About this confusing stuff, I couldn't really find good information about it. I want to know about the english/japenese voice/sub. From what I've heard so far KH2: FM will have FULL ENGLISH VOICE ACTING & Japanese SUB, is that right?

WHat I DONT KNOW is: KH2 RE:Chain of Memory, Will it have japenese or english voice? and japanese or english sub?

and uhh,.... Will the dialogs and everything be japanese all the time? I've noticed that and It seems I've wasted some money... -.-

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
KHII:FM will have English voices with Japenese subtitles, except for the new scenes which will not contain any voice acting at all.

Re:CoM will feature Japenese voice acting and Japenese subtitles.

However, after meeting certain requirements that I am unaware of, you get "Theatre Mode" which can show the scene with Japenese rEnglish subtitles.

power_of_darknes

from what ive seen reCoM has full japanesse auido and sub. and as for FM+ there is full english audio w/ japanesse sub

Noobone

Website
www.treasuretrooper.com
Thanks for answers. I see now,

Well Re:CoM is not even playable for me, Japanese voices, subtitles and that means everything even dialogs.

&

KHII:FM+ will be english voices (in scenes only of course) with japanese voices and every dialog japanese. Means you wont understand any of that... -.-

I wish they could add some more subs, So People could CHANGE the subtitle to whichever they want... damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back