• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 fm question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The 5th member is Lexaeus, and yes he does have a data battle, but i dont know where cos i dont have FM+

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
lol, kool avvie safire... yeah, he looks reasonably easy

safire inthe sky

ah!!! the internet on my computer stoped working for a while, anyway yes, not tooo hard, and thanks shadow, the pic is of me and some friends at kumoricon, I'm kairi!
and, theNewSora, I'm pretty sure final mix will never come here sadly

awsemo

yeah all the advantages of final mix you can pretty much see on youtube any ways so it's not worth hassle. but if it does come to america i'll buy it with out a doubt!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, kool avvie safire... yeah, he looks reasonably easy

Do not be decieved. Lexaeus is an absolute BEAST to fight. v.v; Never try the data battles when you first encounter them (On Criticial mode at least) . I mean, you can if you're insanely skilled, but i'd advise to train a while and continue on with the story and come back later. Reflect is a good spell against Lex and his super earth (and Sora's bone) crushing moves.

Stars

リク
Is he asking about the data battle...? If yes, that is in Cavern of Remembrance... if he is asking about the solitude for Lexaeus then it is in Twilight Town, Sandlot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back