• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM+ Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here]

What are data battles?Are the data battles accessible anytime you want? If so, do you level up from them?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Those were some good videos Puck. I just want to know, the one with Zexion and Xigbar(?) talking, could that mean that Xehanort is still around while Xemnas is there too? If that's not it, can someone please clarify what went down in that video?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Here's some more scenes. i don't know if their old or not. But these are from Re.CoM. They have english subs:

Floor 12( Sora gets really snappy at Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy)- YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Floor Twelve (English Subs)

Destiny Island( Sora comes face to face with Namine)- YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Destiny Islands (English Subs)

Floor 13- YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Floor Thirteen (English Subs)

Castle Oblivion( these are the final cutscenes. There's a brief Axel/Marluxia cutscene battle)- YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Castle Oblivion (English Subs)

^I think in being a villain, Larxene has officially blown Maleficent out of the water. Plus she knows kung fu.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me

^I think in being a villain, Larxene has officially blown Maleficent out of the water. Plus she knows kung fu.

Puck, you never played CoM before? It seems like you are experiencing Larxene for the first time...

ANyway, thanks Puck, those vids were good.
You too AngelofDestruction

Owaz

Man I wish somebody would post a video of them fighting the Soldier of Mystery in the first person camera view (by pressing the select button). It'd be freaking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back