• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: FM+ Site Music For Download

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
No reason for that!KH's secret ending didnt even have music,KHFM's secret ending had!Well since its a new track they will add it in a new scene or a new battle =D Sure thing is,this track is great :D

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Well... I am eagerly awaiting to listen to Shimomura's full score to Final Mix+.

The best part of that piece though is that it doesn't sound like Ishimoto's horrible synth operating.

Will Yamazaki be brought back for Final Mix+? In that case...

YES!

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Litsening to it right now. I can't get enough of it! Though it definitely must be some sort of battle music . . . Most likely it'll be an Organization fight or the default music for the Castle Oblivion world in RE, because I think the Marluxia battle's already got its music. If you litsen to that in :CoM, it sounds like a part of Another Side . . . Ah well. As long as it's during a cool part, I don't really care . . . xD

Demyxrox

this sux i hate it cos KH2: FM isn't coming out aust!!!!!!!!! I'M SO ANNOYED!!!(as you can probably tell)

Sexy Angel
FF music is just all over the place, the only FF song i like is Sephys theme song ^^

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yeah you're right Sephiroth's music(One Winged Angel) is the only good FF music I know of, oh and the two songs from FFX2.

Sexy Angel
Is FFX2 any good? ive played FFX, and it wasnt that good...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I found FFX2 better than FFX so maybe you'll like it, I think the two songs are Real Emotion(sung by Yuna) and Silver Wings(sung by Yuna).

Sexy Angel
God, i hate it when Yuna sings... its like kareoke, and she wasnt meant to sing such songs...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yuna sings decently! And in FFX2 she sang those two songs so beautifully...lol. J/k, the songs were cool still...And the game was cool and better than FFX...

Sexy Angel
lol, i didnt get any further than the scorpian in FFX... i just heard from Xplay that Yuna sang bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back