• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2, for psp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

if they would make a KH2 on the PSP... it might be a shorter story... but i doubt it'll ever come on psp.. it's just too big...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Didn't Nomura say that there were no immediate plans to release any KH related games on the PSP.... wouldn't work even if he did...

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
No.. not this again...
KH2 is just to ling and big for the PSP...
It is already streching out the PS2, so wuld they be able to make it for the PSP
That SE was thinking tha KH2 wuld be on 2 discks is true, but I think that they
said that it is on one dosk

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh if it came out for both i wouldnt care though i doubt it i dont think the psp disc would be able to hold all that memory unless they put the game on like four discs

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
If kh2 came out for the psp id get it too(since I already have a psp)so I can carry kh2 portably!

J

Jaxx

A remake of Kingdom Hearts I for PSP would be good, but the second one is just too big.

Legato_Blue

no i dont think thed make kh2 on psp... too long and graphics are already too good for the psp. a CoM remake without cards would be amazing for psp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back