• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Glitches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkeletonBlade101

I Also Had This Glitch Where Halloween Town Didn't Have A Yuletide Hill, Once You Left The Hinterlands You Were In Christmas Town!

KingdomSealer

Savior of Dawn said:
Well, in KH, if you jump on something right, Sora will never land and he looks like he's falling forever. I think you can get the same in KH2.

I can't really remember the glitches I found, but I always find it fun to run away from Goofy and Donald so fast that they can't catch up, and hide where they can't reach me, and then move the camera and they're right there. ZOMG IZ LIEK HORROH MOVIEH!

Oh my god i do the exact same thing with Donald and Goofy! I run from them like thier murdurers and it freaks me out when they just appear there.

S

SkeletonBlade101

yeah i knew about those...cool glitches..some may help...some may doesn't

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
inhiding said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned all the drive glitches. One of them was already mentioned (the skateboard one).

The Underdrome drive glitch, I'm pretty sure evryone knows about.

Another would be to exit the world via save point while in a form. Enter any world again to find that your drive gauge has been maxed out.

Last one I know of is the conversation pit glitch. Conversation pits are the rooms where you see Donald, Goofy, and any other party members freely walking about who are all open for conversation. While in form, enter the room to find yourself out of the form you were using, with the drive gauge filled up.

As for KH glitches, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs

I never thought those were glitches, i saw them as advantages. SE and Disney may have meant to do it, because they could have taken it out if they wanted too.

Rotharell Jenova

Well, I've never encountered a glitch before in KH 1, COM, or 2.

Although, there is someone on Youtube that posted a glitch that may happen when you fight Sephiroth in KH2. What happens is you're fighting him and suddenly he runs into a wall and stops in mid-air. You can run around him and hit him all you want, but he won't move at all.

the-dark-one

srry dude but i tried that and it didnt work the skate board drive thingy no it didnt

Last edited:
I found this really wierd glitch in KH1. In Olympus Colosseum, when you have to fight Cerberus, I was on its middle head, then I accidently walked off the middle head, and then it did its bite thing and hit me. Then I landed on air. It was really weird, but cool, because I could run on air and through the gates and stuff. It was funny.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I think i'm the only one with this one. When you I went to fight sephiroth, at the cutscene he didn't say, 'who are you' but it appeared on the screen. In kh1, Sora said something but his lips didn't move. weird........but thats it. :)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairi's Heart said:
I never thought those were glitches, i saw them as advantages. SE and Disney may have meant to do it, because they could have taken it out if they wanted too.

Actually those aren't glitches. They are mentioned in the Stratigy Guide as easy ways to fill up you drive. Also when you're trying to level up you drive...so it isn't a glitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back