• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH2 Halloween Town and Christmas Town Sora Bring Arts figures coming 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Earlier this year, Square Enix announced two new Kingdom Hearts II Halloween Town Sora and Christmas Town Sora Bring Arts figures were in production. New display shots of the figures have been released, and Halloween Town Sora will release February 2019 and will be followed by Christmas Town Sora in March 2019. Both Kingdom Hearts II Bring Arts figures will cost 6,800 yen (Approx. $60 USD). 

Halloween Town Sora

Christmas Town Sora

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: 4Gamer

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I don't think they've done Christmas Town Sora since the original Play Arts line.

I have the PAK for KH2HT!Sora, but I'm still impressed at how fast and fleshed out this Bring Arts has become over night.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Even though this is a KH2 set, it really would have been nice if it came with KH1's Pumpkinhead instead of Kingdom Key, for that perfect Xmas/Halloween dual wielding look.

Kind of puzzling that they're doing this in 2019 when they have Monster Sora AND Pirate Sora from KHIII to bust out... Those forms are super cool, especially the pirate costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back