• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psyhaji

Kingdom Hearts is my Favorite game and it's surprising that I didnt even try to find info on the sequal. Can you guyz catch me up on the game so far?!:confused:

KeybladeShadow88

sora turns out to be a dream, and tidus has to take over the role of the lead character, and auron decides to use voo doo to bring sora back and then sora and tidus have a duel to the death, and tidus is winning, but right before tidus gives the final blow, JIMINY CRICKET comes to the rescue, and he takes the hit for sora, and jiminy dies ::tear::, but sora in a fit of rage unleashed his new fusion techneich where he fuses with mickey and uses his new 2D EARS OF CIRCULITUDE, thats right, it's a new technice where a beam of light puts a 2D circle around the enemy but no matter what way he turns... ITS ALWAYS A CIRCLE, DUM DUM DUMMMMMM, after tidus is defeated and yuna cries ( yeah thats right shes in there ) riku poppes outta nowhere and he has gained about 89 lbs, and the zipper on his unknown coat is about to burst off... which it does, and it hit Jimminy Cricket right in the head because he wasn't really dead ( no one dies in a disney movie, don't you remember george of the jungle? ) and that makes him mad and he turns into a SUPER SAYAN CRICKET and he has brite purple spicky hair and he tells riku " when you wish apon a star... I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT " and riku gets his fat butt kicked, and ansem is scared outta him, and they beat up ansem and all the heartless are gone, and everyone is happy YIPPIE

( don't listen to me, I'm full of bull crap )

KeybladeShadow88 said:
sora turns out to be a dream, and tidus has to take over the role of the lead character, and auron decides to use voo doo to bring sora back and then sora and tidus have a duel to the death, and tidus is winning, but right before tidus gives the final blow, JIMINY CRICKET comes to the rescue, and he takes the hit for sora, and jiminy dies ::tear::, but sora in a fit of rage unleashed his new fusion techneich where he fuses with mickey and uses his new 2D EARS OF CIRCULITUDE, thats right, it's a new technice where a beam of light puts a 2D circle around the enemy but no matter what way he turns... ITS ALWAYS A CIRCLE, DUM DUM DUMMMMMM, after tidus is defeated and yuna cries ( yeah thats right shes in there ) riku poppes outta nowhere and he has gained about 89 lbs, and the zipper on his unknown coat is about to burst off... which it does, and it hit Jimminy Cricket right in the head because he wasn't really dead ( no one dies in a disney movie, don't you remember george of the jungle? ) and that makes him mad and he turns into a SUPER SAYAN CRICKET and he has brite purple spicky hair and he tells riku " when you wish apon a star... I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT " and riku gets his fat butt kicked, and ansem is scared outta him, and they beat up ansem and all the heartless are gone, and everyone is happy YIPPIE

( don't listen to me, I'm full of bull crap )

Umm...ok did you just type that out from scratch because damn... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back