• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Keybearer

lol, i've already seen it. It's kind of a toss up, i want it to be challenging, but not too hard, it would be nice i fthere was some kind of in-between difficulty. maybe the difficulty could go:
1. Beginner
2. Standard
3. Expert - this would be the one for me.
4. Proud

E

Eclipse

^^^ oh yes!! the only part that sucks is you can only beat him once!! that took away my joy :(

E

Eclipse

Dark_Keybearer said:
i'm really excited to fight sephy, i just know the first time i fight him, i'll get PWND. i just need to play him a bunch, and figure out his moves, then i have a good shot at beating him.

you know what the sad part is? i heard from a lot of people you can beat him just by using reaction command :(

Dark_Keybearer

Yep, i expected them to make it taht much harder. I'm not sure if you can drive, either. People aren't srure if you fight with Donald and Goofy, or by yourself so you could potentially not even be able to drive- WOW that would be hard.

E

Eclipse

lol thanks

but yeah. hah. i saw this vid on youtube where i guy pwned him really bad, he didn't lose any health till halfway through the battle....

*cough* reaction commands *cough*

anyways.....

E

Eclipse

yelling at the computer/t.v. is fun

i wanna play proud mode, so i can kick my ps2 everytime i can't beat a boss lol

zomg wee are reaaally off topic, lol

E

Eclipse

^^ yess i agree

i'm so excited...i get mine in about 9 1/2 hours, where i can watch the intro on the big screen! :D

E

Eclipse

^^ yess, when i play proud mode and have to kick my ps2 for not being able to beat the first boss, i shall yell at the ps2...lol

my mom's bringing the LE guide and the game home around 6-6:30 today.....so yaaaay!! 9 1/2 hours!!..wait...BOOOO!! 9 1/2 hours!! :mad:

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
XD!! i just yell at the tv o.o and thats about the time i get KH2 and the L.E. guide!!! ARG!! i hate to wait ;__; hmmm...damn i should get sleep! O.O cause ill be up all night when i get it!...ah snap... ive been up all night cause im to excited to sleep --_--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back