• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i almost rip my controller in two..oh dear...i worry about xaldin fight XD

E

Eclipse

i think i'm gonna have a heart attack......tis only 9 a.m. where i am, i've still got 9 hours to go...and time is slower than molassess.....lol

E

Eclipse

i think he said somewhere he's getting it shipped and arriving this weekend o_0 :D

when i get the game i'm gonna calmly walk out of the store.........then break out crying on the floor and die XD

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yer im importing and the guy that emailed me yesterday morning said it was on its way to me and that it should be here in the next 3 days ... so im hoping tomorrow lol but it might be friday or saturday

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
ah ics! ^^

XD!!!!!!!!! dude same here!!!!!!!! cept i dont care if theres a lot of people im gunna fall to the floor and cry right when i touch the game case!!!!!!!! XD

o.o well im going to try and get some sleep >< cause ill be up all night!! XD well talk to you guys layter! and have an awsome time playing KH2!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks again TSK!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back