• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ hooray for TR! XD

and happy late birthday, lol.

i wonder what sanctuary ATB sounds like........

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
lol i thought you already said happy b-day to me... i really do hope it comes to me tomorrow i have the hope XD

by SIM *waves*

E

Eclipse

no prob Mushu, bye!!

are ya'll gonna be here tomorrow? or will kh2 consume you?....every few hours i'll take a break and come here but i'm worried i'll be the only one T_T

prod44

ya I also am looking foreward to listening to sanctuary ATB...we might get that in a couple days or so...if someone beets the game fast! lol

happy b day :D

E

Eclipse

^^ they don't have to beat the game, they could rip it off the game disc like jimmy did. i hope he does it today!!!

me and xaldin tried it....but xaldin didn't know how to do it, i do, and she couldn't send it to me, and it got complicated lol

Oh and thanks guys!! Lord Soulkey? LOL

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah. but it's not because she's japanese. she is fluent in both jap and english and she grew up in new york and tokyo, she's a full blooded american, and a full blooded japanese

maybe it's because this song wasn't made to sell an album, like passion was, this was just to give the game a theme song. prob. why they didn't work too hard on it. I still don't understand why they took away the BG vocals..isn't it easier to leave it than take it away? *sigh*

prod44

The BG vocals would have SERIOUSLY made the song much better...

and I was looking foreward to a more varied song...it is the same lyrics repeated...why?

but still love this song XD

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Hey this is off topic i know but the worse prank has been pulled on me my mom went to gamestop to get my kh2 so i called her to find out what was talking so long so she tells me that the game has been delayed and wont come out till next week so i am super pissed right so i so i called gamestop and the they answer so i ask about the delay she says what ae you talking about we have the game so i call my mom and tell her and she says i am on my way home so wait untill monday
so i am going crazy five min lates sey says i have it all right here

was that not fu**ed up or not

prod44

THat was funny ^_^

I would ahve hated if that happened to me...but lol!

so you have the game??? go play it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back