• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

Hades Paradox Cup.

SePhIrOtH95

question, theres a empty space where all the trophys are wht cup is in the middle?

Relix

A traveler
Awards

To me Xaldin was the most difficult and time consuming. Demyx and the other hand was annoying beyond belief!!! It was so frustrating, trying to activate the reaction command was terrible. xD I wanted to grab his little neck and strangle him. Damn water dance...

SpikyMooDy

Honestly xaldin was freakin easy !! i dont know why people say that he is hard ?
the hardest part to me was Sephiroth but now i have a great stratgy to beat him easily
Saix was kinda tough at first .. other than that everyone were easy o_O

G

Geoxid 17

KH2 is really easy and fun.:cool:

It was easy beating the game and defeating organization 13 members.:lol:

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Either the Sephiroth fight (unless your on lvl. 80 or higher) or the Xaldin battle in Beast's Castle

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..

Honestly xaldin was freakin easy !! i dont know why people say that he is hard ?
the hardest part to me was Sephiroth but now i have a great stratgy to beat him easily
Saix was kinda tough at first .. other than that everyone were easy o_O

Saix was pretty fun for me, actually. I love it when he goes berserk.
Sephiroth..I just skip him. I don't find it worth it to kill myself for a new Keyblade or maybe I'm just lazy. :35:

Firo

Oh Crap

Saix was pretty fun for me, actually. I love it when he goes berserk.
Sephiroth..I just skip him. I don't find it worth it to kill myself for a new Keyblade or maybe I'm just lazy. :35:

It was awesome when he goes berserk.

I also had some trouble on Demyx. The water dance was easy but the move where he sends a wall of water at you was a pain to dodge.

FinalForm Sora17

I forgot about the second Demyx fight. That was a pain too. I hated the Water Dance, the attacks were easy. I had more trouble with Xaldin on Normal Mode than on Proud Mode though.

Sexy Angel

Having to sit through the 7 minute long credits to see the secret ending D:

Papou

When you underlevel, the Experiment in Halloween Town is a pain to beat. Those stupid lasers shoot you into the air three times and there's nothing you can do about it.

I hate when I'm fighting a boss battle and I need to use a drive and it switches to anti-form. Way to ruin my strategy. You can't heal yourself or run away and your defense sucks.

The first time I played the game I beat Xaldin the first try but kept dying on Xigbar. I'm just about through replaying again and it went the other way around this time.

That thing where you have to keep the glider thingy from overloading in Space Paranoids. That made me want to shoot the TV.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

240px-Terra-Armor.jpg

^ This

Papou

If you played on proud mode, barbosa was amazingly difficult, but that was the fifth time through the game. the first time i played dymex xaldin and that son of a bitch xigbar

Barbosa? I only had to kill the gecko thing once and then I chained together like 6 combos on Barbosa and won.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com

Fight Demyx was first and foremost hard because not only was he difficult, I simply adored him. :(

Xigbar was very difficult for me. I just lacked the patience with him and kept going forward when I should have known better. Jerk. :mad: Xaldin, of course, was also one of the more difficult fights even though I did better than I thought I would.

I chime in for Space Paranoids being a bit of a challenge too.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

Xigbar was very difficult for me. I just lacked the patience with him and kept going forward when I should have known better

Really? I kept going forward and I beat him easily on my first time.

For me, Xaldin was difficult, but not something to scream about. Demyx and Luxord, though, were major pains in the butt. I could never figure out the water dance minigame in the Demyx boss battle and the four Os in a line minigame in Luxord's. I remember that I had cold hands and feet fighing them. I never did have a thing for minigames.....:35: Speaking of which... the Hunny Pot minigame annoyed the hell out of me.

Last edited:

The Dark Destiny

For me, a challenging part of the game (Not the most challenging) was 1000 heartless. It wasn't hard, but very time consuming. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back