• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeat

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

Demyx the second time and Xaldin. They were a pain in the ass to beat. The glider in Space Paranoids was annoying, too. Well, the first time you do it, that is.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Demyx was hands down the hardest battle I fought in KH2.

Xaldin doesn't even come close to the hard times I had with Demyx.

Those stupid water clones... and the towers of water... and the annoying phrase... I only hate Demyx when I'm fighting him.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..

Demyx was hands down the hardest battle I fought in KH2.

Xaldin doesn't even come close to the hard times I had with Demyx.

Those stupid water clones... and the towers of water... and the annoying phrase... I only hate Demyx when I'm fighting him.

I kind of enjoyed his battle, but his phrases drove me crazy. "Dance water dance..dance water dance..." The clones were easy but somewhat annoying since they always move around. Besides all of those thing, he was fairly easy.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Bored in general is probably what she means.

Honestly, the only parts of the game that were difficult in the slightest was the Sephiroth battle, the last bout with Xemnas, and various other activities (item hunts, gummi ship missions, etc). But the lack of difficulty over all ruins the experience - in its raw form it's quite dull.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

You know me so well, Ridi. (can I call you that?)

But yes, bored... very bored, very easily. I guess that was part of the reason why I liked Demyx's fight so much. I hated it but it was hard, so it actually gave me something to sink my teeth into.

Swxpert

I never found Xaldin to be hard, but fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion almost made me quit the game.

I aggree I find Xaldin about as Hard as Axel 1, he is super easy as long as you don't anti form drive, I think Demyx was pretty easy too, just Wisdom form, no Sephiroth for me has always been IMPOSSIBLE.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

Demyx is really annoying though...
Sora: Finally!! I defeated all his clones by just a millisecond, now I can beat him!
Demmyx:...Dace Water! Dance!! *50 clones appear and only 20 seconds*
Sora: Gaaahhh!! *Epic...Failure*

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

At first it was Xigbar, then it was Luxord (cause I didn't know how to do the time thing at first), but then I went back and realized the Xaldin was probably the hardest, at least before I tried to fight Sephiroth. I still count Xaldin as my hardest.

Apollo

Silver Member

Luxord was hard at first! I didn't know what to do either, and he kept turning me into a damn card.

C

cjhughes

I think th hardest boos organization was Xaldin

cornteen

playing Free Jack, GO FREE RUNNERS! (only cuz i hu

my hardest was xaldin(sp?). i used micky 4! times in that fight(i dont know how so dont ask)
demyx was easy both times for me, but i was lv 99 in HB cuz im a lv-er,i was lv 7 before i left the area just before twilight thorn. i was lv 9 by the end XD
my 2nd hardest was luxudor. the first time i had no clue what to do,and after about 4 times beet him. but on my 4th play throgh(im on 18 right now and just got some new codes like edge of ultima and inf. items) i used my gameshark(v.1.3) and had form inf. on so i spent 99% of the fight as a die.T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back