• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyashakagome13

Ok, my friend got kh2. (a dude from cali) and ...the voices ARENT in SYNC with the audio and the voices of the main boss at the end is CRAPOLA and the org member voices are ok. Ansems voice is crap for sure.
the dialoge at the end is like lets see.."Eternal" "you are the source of all heartless" "you are jealous of sora" and the ending with kairi and riku and sora and everyone else is like badly synced. its crap.....yea

sry guys. I like the jap version better.
they rushed the american version.

snowbunnie

would you rather wait for probably another half a year to have played just to see lips in sync >.>? and you're spoiling the end for people who dont know >=[

inuyashakagome13

snowbunnie said:
would you rather wait for probably another half a year to have played just to see lips in sync >.>? and you're spoiling the end for people who dont know >=[
im not spoiling it.well maybe a little sry.
yea i would rather wait for a half a year for a better version.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Actually, from what I've seen, they really tried hard to sync the lines correctly, down to the way the lips move... the only problem is when the character is far away and he's talking like it's automatic. Then he just looks like a fish.

Voice actors were actually okay. I thought I was going to complain, but they're all great.

It is true that they rushed the NA version, but it's still apparent that they tried to pull it off well. Syncing is not the easiest thing in the world, remember... you have to keep the meaning of the translated dialogue and change it slightly so that it fits the mouthing and still means the same thing. Over 8,000 lines (or more, I forget) of dialogue are in KH2... Just imagine the script work done.

I like the Japanese version better, too, but hey, I can understand it better in English. Don't complain, okay? I'm not, and I'm one of the pickier ones.

snowbunnie

a lot of the characters who speak are Disney ones anyway >.>...and they're originally...supposed...to sound they way they do in the NA game...most at least...for example.....a Japanese speaking Goofy...is really.....strange @_@

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
My only complaint is the writing. Some of the lines came out HORRIBLE. Demyx is a clear example. What was originally said in the JP version was much cooler and just gave the game a better feel.

inuyashakagome13

MyInnerFred said:
My only complaint is the writing. Some of the lines came out HORRIBLE. Demyx is a clear example. What was originally said in the JP version was much cooler and just gave the game a better feel.
lol yea Demyx was awesome in the jap. version :-D now goofy's voice was kewl in kh2 jap version ^_^ :-D
well i havent played the american version so its just what ive heard so far. so i'll play it then make a thread like this again :p

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Well, that also has to do with the languages. Accents and slang in Japanese can turn out to be plain dorky in English, from what I've seen. Remember [FF:AC] Reno's little word at the end of his sentences? From what I've watched, it was translated to "yo." Imagine that repeated over and over again. =_=

E

Eclipse

i agree fred.

i saw the cutscene at underworld with demyx, it was hilarious

the one from NA was bad

also with xigbar in jap. he said "the other keyblade masters were better" or something i can't remember....in the NA he said "the others were more heroes than you" or something can't remember

anyways the line was crapped up xD

inuyashakagome13

TwilightSoulKey said:
i agree fred.

i saw the cutscene at underworld with demyx, it was hilarious

the one from NA was bad

also with xigbar in jap. he said "the other keyblade masters were better" or something i can't remember....in the NA he said "the others were more heroes than you" or something can't remember

anyways the line was crapped up xD
LOL yea it was like that. it was SO FUNNY O MAN.
lol :-D XD

E

Eclipse

the jap demyx cutscene went like this
demyx: oh wait
demyx: are you...roxas?
sora: what are you talking about
Demyx: roxas?
Sora: what the..
*demyx pulls a note from his pocket*
*demyx reads the note out loud*
Demyx: "look for a jerk with spikey hair and a big shoes. He carries a key"
Demyx: oh well..notes never lie *pulls out the olympus stone*
Sora: the stone! you stole it
Demyx: it isn't stealing if you take it without asking!!!

*fight begins*

LOL

inuyashakagome13

TwilightSoulKey said:
the jap demyx cutscene went like this
demyx: oh wait
demyx: are you...roxas?
sora: what are you talking about
Demyx: roxas?
Sora: what the..
*demyx pulls a note from his pocket*
*demyx reads the note out loud*
Demyx: "look for a jerk with spikey hair and a big shoes. He carries a key"
Demyx: oh well..notes never lie *pulls out the olympus stone*
Sora: the stone! you stole it
Demyx: it isn't stealing if you take it without asking!!!

*fight begins*

LOL
HAHAHHAHAAHHAH NOW I HAVE TO HAVE THE USA VERSION XD

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i hear that some worlds were censored from the american version, like pirates of the caribean had some scences cut out and some of the weopons changed since it was too violent in the japan version. a boss in hercules world was censcored by removing the green blood and replacing it with smoke when hit. stupid rating people.

inuyashakagome13

Ssj7Crono said:
i hear that some worlds were censored from the american version, like pirates of the caribean had some scences cut out and some of the weopons changed since it was too violent in the japan version. a boss in hercules world was censcored by removing the green blood and replacing it with smoke when hit. stupid rating people.
wow....that's messed up for sure. well im not getting rid of my jap version. :p

E

Eclipse

yeah. and yes that is really how the demyx cutscene went in the jap version

the NA version was lame!! lol

Darckcloud

Ive noticed that their l;ips were off sync and the onlyvoice I thought was crappy was Areith.I didnt like Xaldins appearance.It didnt match his voice in anyway what so ever.I think they could have made Xemnas have more attacks and they could have given Luxord a better battle system they could have stuck with the cards but that might have been a little to far of with "Some org members think of fighting as a game that was a load of crap

ansem13

This is idiotic. Your saying the English version is crap, for a game that you've waited 4 years for, just because of stupid tiny things like taking out Hydra blood. Get a life. The writing was good. The only real example of horrible writing was "That was undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back