• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeha that would be pretty cool to understand jap but meh..........english is the hardest language in the world to learn they say

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
inuyashakagome13 said:
Ok, my friend got kh2. (a dude from cali) and ...the voices ARENT in SYNC with the audio and the voices of the main boss at the end is CRAPOLA and the org member voices are ok. Ansems voice is crap for sure.
the dialoge at the end is like lets see.."Eternal" "you are the source of all heartless" "you are jealous of sora" and the ending with kairi and riku and sora and everyone else is like badly synced. its crap.....yea

sry guys. I like the jap version better.
they rushed the american version.

Keep complaining, everyone else is having the time of their life. ^-^

"This is idiotic. Your saying the English version is crap, for a game that you've waited 4 years for, just because of stupid tiny things like taking out Hydra blood. Get a life." -ansem

So true.

Foshizzle

Cloud says sephiroth Weird!! though hey when does AC come out in english its going to be weird hearing CID talk hes so country haha. but im not dissapointed it just little things not big things to affect me.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well i cant wait to see AC ane here there voices lol.....i ve seen it in jap though it cool...

its cool cos the voie of cloud in KH is the voice of cloud in AC

basoulah

stop complaining about the lip syncing in the game it wasn't important to me because i had fun playing the game and it's cool to see it in english so at least i understood what's going on in the games as for the voice acting it was very good to me besides don't forget we've waited 4 years for this.

E

Eclipse

australian sora, trust me, japanese is harder than english

japanese has kiragana, hiragana, and katakana -- 3 alphabets, and a language used for common talk, and for education with each letter meaning an action or phrase

japanese is much harder

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Fact of the matter is. No game is perfect. And everyone has to find SOMETHING to complain about. That's life. No imported game will have PERFECT lip snycing EVER. That's the low level you have to reach to complain about this game?

If that's it I'd say that's pretty Damn good. It's a freaking game, enjoy the damn thing for the 30 to 40 hours it takes you to beat it. I loved the voice acting. Thought it was a SO MUCH better improvement than the original.

I loved the graphics. And I thought the lip snycing was an AMAZING job. Better than half the crap that get's carried over here. I honestly couldn't even tell. It just matched so well.

But come on, complain about something fair. Not about blood being taken out or stupid half-ass guns being changed to CROSSBOWS! Grow up! Those things DO NOT make a story or a game for THAT MATTER. And quit being picky.

Where are the true fans?

The Penguinator

yeah I didn't find much of a problem with it, only a few things.

And of course, I didn't really care enough to pay any attention. Neither should you people. Just enjoy the game for how it is.

*EKH*

I like the script and voice acting. Though, some of the lines were kind of dorky,lame,and/or corny. And I can't stand Aerith's voice actor. She sounds empty and emotionless. In KH1, she had a smaller part, but Mandy Moore did a much better job.

E

Evil-Riku

Yea well that's a american's for you, they don't want anything to be to viloent. lol.

inuyashakagome13

*EKH* said:
I like the script and voice acting. Though, some of the lines were kind of dorky,lame,and/or corny. And I can't stand Aerith's voice actor. She sounds empty and emotionless. In KH1, she had a smaller part, but Mandy Moore did a much better job.
lol yea i no what u mean. ive heard what she sounds like in kh2 and man its bad. its like she's under a trance or something. :p
i mean i just got kh:fm and i get to hear all the old voices, the ones that Nice and wonderful insted of the crap from the new kh2 game -_-; ARRRR U! they must have rushed it and something. WHO SENT A PATITION 2 THEM??? HMMMMM WHO??? i'll kill them WHO DID IT?
lol
no but really.

E

Evil-Riku

I thought the game was a bit rushed in to it, they could of taken a another month or so off, to see if they could get that.

inuyashakagome13

Evil-Riku said:
I thought the game was a bit rushed in to it, they could of taken a another month or so off, to see if they could get that.
yea. see im thinking that if the dudez that made kh2. (also the creator himself) he said that he was thinking about making a KH2;FM so maybe if he makes that..then, it will be better. it may only come out in japan but it still will be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back