• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Is Officially a Good Game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was Kingdom Hearts 2 A Good Game Or Bad Game?

• BAD GAME

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • GOOD GAME

Votes: 71 93.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kh2 Is Officially A Bad Game Or Good Game

squall leonheart, every forum is biased. ;D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality

and that question is far too vague, the game has some good aspects and some poor aspects...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards

squall leonheart said:
This forum is biased so the answer you get here doesn't count.

IGN is biased. The answer you get there doesn't count. .lolol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

^Hey, look. I liked the game. I know most of you hated it. But I thought it was good. Period. And no, it's not the worst game ever made like some of you claim it is.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

King Sora_Strife said:
^Hey, look. I liked the game. I know most of you hated it. But I thought it was good. Period. And no, it's not the worst game ever made like some of you claim it is.

Most of us DIDNT hate it. ^^ There are just a few sour apples. <.<

Horrible impudent ignorant flesh eating sour apples. >:O

King Sora_Strife said:
I claimed it was the worst game ever? To be honest I had fun playing it..I just wished that the story was a bit more original in the first half.

keyblademaster33

whoever says KH2 is a bad game has no purpose on these forums.

S

SkeletonBlade101

Pros:
Battle System
Graphics are okay

Cons:
Pete has no point
Maleficent has no point
Disney Worlds have no meaning whatsoever
Battle System is repetitive
Aerith and Cids Voice...Yuck
No Dodge Roll
No Experience At Colliseum
The Story is only good when at non-disney worlds
Even though the Story is good, it isnt all too great
Too much hype for such a sad game
Too Short
This game is easier than opening a bag of chips
Atlantica's Song's are flat out Rancid

Bottom Line: 4/10

-BLITZ-

Ok seriously, i am getting real pissed about the stupid reviews. No one cares about one stupid guy's opinion on the game. So stop letting it bother you. Reviews are opinions from the reviewer not yours. Myself for example, people love Halo 2, but I don't, and that IGN guys is one of the people who didn't like KH2, just get over it. If you look for reviews on every game that you've played, no matter how good it was there is always gonna be a bad one, so dont breathe too much into this ONE review and look at all the good ones (there are many more of the good ones than bad) I can guarantee a bad review has been written for every game, like FF7 (one of the best games ever). I'm getting sick of seeing the number 7.6, geez, let him rate the game however he wants it doesnt affect you in any way.

E

Eclipse

great game. on my top 10. has some nice catches, but every game has it's flaws. I won't judge the game by the flaws, because there is no perfect game (besides zelda OoT, and FFX) so i won't judge kh2 by it. For 4 years of development, nomura did a spectacular job. i applaud him, sure the game has flaws. so what, it's a great game, and worth the money. I commend you nomura *slow claps*
9/10

great game, has flaws, but still nice overall. I feel IGN was a little cruel with the 7.6 rating, as every game has it's flaws. You can't hold kh2 up to perfection.

only problem is--i beat it..and now i have nothing to do....o_O

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
SkeletonBlade101 said:
Pros:
Battle System
Graphics are okay

Cons:
Pete has no point
Maleficent has no point
Disney Worlds have no meaning whatsoever
Battle System is repetitive
Aerith and Cids Voice...Yuck
No Dodge Roll
No Experience At Colliseum
The Story is only good when at non-disney worlds
Even though the Story is good, it isnt all too great
Too much hype for such a sad game
Too Short
This game is easier than opening a bag of chips
Atlantica's Song's are flat out Rancid

Bottom Line: 4/10

you sick ****........... >_<

Sharikaaria

geez skeleton blade.. have you beaten the game yet? cuz the worlds are NOT short. and the graphics are okay? is "okay" all you have to say? what are you smoking?

your claims on pete and maleficent are not so good. since when did anything have any point? :p

E

Eclipse

skeletonblade, a game is judged by it's pros, not it's cons. otherwise every game would be a 4/10

no game is perfect, you obviously expected perfection out of this game. It's just a game, not some uber heavenly piece of enchanted holiness

for the 3 years it was in development, i commend nomura he created a spectacular sequel

the game could have been worse. most sequels turn out like crap, so i dunno why you give it a 4/10

although i have to ask, whatever happened to maleficent and pete? the last thing i saw them do was "we'll direct the heartless towards xemnas" and then that was it. did they die? what?

and the game isn't short you bonehead

i beat the game with 4O HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. i'm homeschooled and i have as much free time as i want, and i spent it all on kh2, yet it still took me 4 days and 4O hours to beat. The game is as long as YOU make it. you can choose to rush through, or take your time. Right now i'm finishing jiminy's journal and i have 5O hours of gameplay, so don't state something so much as your opinion (that you said kh2 is too short) as a fact. because the game is only as much as YOU make it :p

S

SkeletonBlade101

TwilightSoulKey said:
skeletonblade, a game is judged by it's pros, not it's cons. otherwise every game would be a 4/10

no game is perfect, you obviously expected perfection out of this game. It's just a game, not some uber heavenly piece of enchanted holiness

for the 3 years it was in development, i commend nomura he created a spectacular sequel

the game could have been worse. most sequels turn out like crap, so i dunno why you give it a 4/10

although i have to ask, whatever happened to maleficent and pete? the last thing i saw them do was "we'll direct the heartless towards xemnas" and then that was it. did they die? what?

and the game isn't short you bonehead

i beat the game with 4O HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. i'm homeschooled and i have as much free time as i want, and i spent it all on kh2, yet it still took me 4 days and 4O hours to beat. The game is as long as YOU make it. you can choose to rush through, or take your time. Right now i'm finishing jiminy's journal and i have 5O hours of gameplay, so don't state something so much as your opinion (that you said kh2 is too short) as a fact. because the game is only as much as YOU make it :p

Okay. Well yes I beat the game twice. On standard and on proud. I have everything on Standard and I'm clocked in at 26 Hours (No skipping Cutscenes, anything.) On Proud I'm still at the 1000 heartless battle, and im clocked in at 8 hours, but then again i am skipping cut scenes that time around. I was wrong about saying the game's graphics are "okay" they are excellent.

And yes. The game is judged by its pros. but that's pretty hard when there are very few. The only pro is the battles system and the graphics. The Worlds are pointless and short. The only important Worlds are TWTNW, Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I consider a game good when the pros out beat the cons. And the cons are far superior to the pros.

I liked the game at first while playing as Roxas, but once there were so many disney fillers and pointless story fillers, my respect for the game started to go down. I still liked it somewhat when i beat it, so i decided to play it on proud. Then I realized the game sucks.

Damn dont let my review insult you. It's a review, so it shouldn't bother you.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
we know skeletonblade101 was one of them....who cares if people dont like it. its a damn game. some people act like this game is god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back